Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dog Poo

FarmingGamerFarmingGamer Posts: 107
My dog eats 3 meals a day:D

I wish my Dog poo's:p:D and it can be used as "Dog Dung/Dog Poo" for fertilizer
If it eats meal then it should POO :rolleyes:?(

Thanks
:D
Post edited by FarmingGamer on

Comments

• ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 19.12.2013
    Check under your flower bed, there should be a huge pile :) I'm just kidding :)

It's a really good idea but I don't think the dog should make more than 10 poop because it's just one dog :)
  • FarmingGamerFarmingGamer Posts: 107
    edited 19.12.2013
    Check under your flower bed, there should be a huge pile :) I'm just kidding :)

It's a really good idea but I don't think the dog should make more than 10 poop because it's just one dog :)

lolll hehe flower bed good one.yeah that 10 will be useful for small level players :D
  • gollumm2gollumm2 Posts: 1
    edited 19.12.2013
    lolll hehe flower bed good one.yeah that 10 will be useful for small level players :D

Good idea 8)
  • eore_bnp702eore_bnp702 Posts: 7
    edited 19.12.2013
    eugh! dung produced by chickens, pigs and cows is waste produced by vegetable matter, dogs are carnivores, their faeces is different, also the production of dung is an exchange. You feed the animals fodder that you have grown the initial corn/wheat/cabbage and then milled into hen/cow/pig feed. And depending on the level of happiness on your farm, you pay farm dollars to produce it. You only have to click on the dog to feed it, no cost. And you already get rewards from the dog, not just the happiness but daily XP as well as things the dog finds. No dog poo thank you very much!
  • connerk2connerk2 Posts: 177
    edited 19.12.2013
    Well if we are tying common sense to the equation, why does the dog house (1 dog) take up 1 less square than a house (10 people)? Does the dog have it's own Jacuzzi?
  • edited 19.12.2013
    My dog is a really BIG dog, connerk and he has friends over to play sometimes. The flower bed really cops a caning when that happens!
    edited 19.12.2013
    Alright so if some people disagree with the dog giving poop then why not get it as a reward by clicking the thing the dog finds? :):)
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 19.12.2013
    Didn't we have this discussion a while ago when the doghouse came out? (From post #39 onwards. But then the discussion got weird because then someone started talking about people poop...)
  • urmum77 (US1)urmum77 (US1) Posts: 17
    edited 20.12.2013
    eugh! dung produced by chickens, pigs and cows is waste produced by vegetable matter, dogs are carnivores, their faeces is different, also the production of dung is an exchange. You feed the animals fodder that you have grown the initial corn/wheat/cabbage and then milled into hen/cow/pig feed. And depending on the level of happiness on your farm, you pay farm dollars to produce it. You only have to click on the dog to feed it, no cost. And you already get rewards from the dog, not just the happiness but daily XP as well as things the dog finds. No dog poo thank you very much!

Emm pigs will eat anything that's one of the reasons some people refuse to eat swine lol. Any poop can be used as fertilizer and dog poop scares away many predators, vermin , and pests because dogs have been used to hunt animals for centuries :)
  • eore_bnp702eore_bnp702 Posts: 7
    edited 21.12.2013
    Ok, I was wrong about the virtues of dog poo (-:

however the other points still remain, that we get dung as exchange for feeding the animals feed that has been produced from things we have grown.

grow corn -> mill chicken feed -> feed hens -> get eggs & dung
    feed dog -> get reward
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 23.12.2013
    In keeping this game realistic I think dog poop would be a bad idea unless regular poop was given as a reward from the doghouse. The reason being that the poop of most carnivores is generally toxic to plants and isn't recommended to be used in the real world so why would it be acceptable to use it in a farming simulation game? If you have a dog take its poop and put it on a plant, wait and see what happens and my point will be made :D
  • short79short79 Posts: 174
    edited 23.12.2013
    connerk2 wrote: »
    Well if we are tying common sense to the equation, why does the dog house (1 dog) take up 1 less square than a house (10 people)? Does the dog have it's own Jacuzzi?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! I hadn't thought of that but it is a darn good question! However, I have always wondered why the farmhouse pool and the lake were relatively the same size! And that would be a really giant rowboat...as for dog dung, where it may lack realism I think that extra dung is extra dung, no matter where it comes from but.... It's a neat idea, but in the end, I don't know. It would be just weird. One trick is 'find the treasure'. A bag of dog doo?
    edited 23.12.2013
    (i'm saying this in a funny manner)To everyone who thinks that dog poop shouldn't happen because it's toxic.....how many times has your dog dragged 1000 eggs, 50,000 dollars or 250 cherries and brought them to you? ;);):D
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 24.12.2013
    Never since I have only upgraded my doghouse to level 5 :D
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 24.12.2013
    I swear, sometimes you guys come up with the weirdest ideas :D
  • lycanlady2lycanlady2 Posts: 6
    edited 24.12.2013
    I don't know about pooh but its a good idea to think about. Maybe it would be enough to bring up the fertilizer production. Is any one else having trouble getting the dog to eat or train. I am having to click on the dog so many times to get it to eat and train. Is frustrating.
  • mitoa90mitoa90 Posts: 346
    edited 25.12.2013
    Great Idea. then again I feel like it's enough to have it in bubble notification and not the actual graphics poo.. more interaction with the dog would be nice, and workers to for that matter.
    edited 01.01.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    I swear, sometimes you guys come up with the weirdest ideas :D

All to help keep you from being bored, Latten!:thumbup:
  • edited 01.01.2014
    I think we need the poo thing so that the dog can lighten up, Short!! :)
  • TweedleDumTweedleDum Posts: 41
    edited 01.01.2014
    gizmo222 wrote: »
    In keeping this game realistic I think dog poop would be a bad idea unless regular poop was given as a reward from the doghouse. The reason being that the poop of most carnivores is generally toxic to plants and isn't recommended to be used in the real world so why would it be acceptable to use it in a farming simulation game? If you have a dog take its poop and put it on a plant, wait and see what happens and my point will be made :D

I agree. I do a fair amount of gardening and have tried to use dog poop as fertilizer. It kills whatever you put it on. Some people have special compost bins and chemicals or cultured bacteria to process it, but it is not useful otherwise.
  • TweedleDumTweedleDum Posts: 41
    edited 01.01.2014
    lycanlady2 wrote: »
    I don't know about pooh but its a good idea to think about. Maybe it would be enough to bring up the fertilizer production. Is any one else having trouble getting the dog to eat or train. I am having to click on the dog so many times to get it to eat and train. Is frustrating.

Clicking on the dog house when he is hungry makes him eat. It does not readily show. You have to go out of that screen and come back to it before it will show the dog is happy or that the farm's happiness has been affected.
    HOWEVER, clicking on the dog will always get him to roll over and play with you, at least that is my experience.
    edited 01.01.2014
    I think we need the poo thing so that the dog can lighten up, Short!! :)

Naaah, he has a medical marijuana card to legally "lighten up". ;) Besides, setting poo wrapped in paper aflame just results in someone stomping it out, smearing it on the bottom of their shoe in the process.... :D

?((Better joke, by any chance?)
  • ArtmakerArtmaker Posts: 415
    edited 03.01.2014
    I think that's why the fat guy walks around with a shovel. And boots! In fact all the people look like they have boots. Well except for that skinny mail man guy. (love how he scoots when you goose him.)

I never pick up my own dogs poop. They go out behind my garage in a field. Grass grows real good back there.

As mentioned earlier, dog poop really isn't a good thing to put in a compost pile. Let it lie. Rain will take care of it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file