Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Co-op suggestions

lyrachat2 (AU1)lyrachat2 (AU1) Posts: 70
edited 06.12.2013 in Suggestions
First i would like to say that i like the new additions to the game, but i have a few suggestions

1. can't you make the collection item amount be shared? Those are co-op challenges after all can't we co-operate in filling some of the higher amounts like when you need 2400 tickets for one item? i realize you want members to buy gold but it takes forever to gather that many of one item...

2. i would like to see some new co-op challenges, and maybe as the level of the challenge goes up the points rewarded could go up appropriately also, i mean the requirements almost double, and the items count goes up and we are doing 150,000 eggs for 13 co-op points?!?!? and that's just going from level 1 to level 2.....
and what the heck are the pigs for other than for making some cash? how bout a BBQ Challenge where Tessa wants to host a BBQ for some festival and need to get those Baby backs BBQing? produce 50,000 pigs in a rush of 24 - 48 hours, or have a Bacon Bash at Town Hall? idk use those piggy's for something! lol, because the same challenges just get boring after awhile and really 7 or 8 challenges really isn't that much of a selection when you're pushing level 70, probably 55 even, lol

anyways, that's all i have right now, i hope someone else agrees with me
Post edited by lyrachat2 (AU1) on

Comments

• rishi4rishi4 Posts: 156
    edited 06.12.2013
    I like the concept of the first idea. Having the ability to partially contribute your collectibles (because you don't have the required amount) seems justifiable. I mean we do projects collectively, save up money and buy researchers as a team so why not change the collectible over.
    As for the second point, yes i agree that there should be more challenges, but that's something that will come in time. Not only will they add more to the main farm but they haven't even started on the others, and there's still another farm to come out. So my advice is to be patient.
    I do agree somewhat with the idea that your cooperative reward goes up as it gets harder. However that's difficult to implement. If you have a big coop and can do the challenges easier then it makes leveling easier, so if there was an increase it would have to be minimal to balance things out. Then of course people would complain that the reward doesn't raise enough.

Finally for the pigs. Now pigs have been discussed at great length as they are pretty much the only thing on the main farm that cant be used elsewhere. The adding of something that suggests k.i.l.l.i.n.g pigs like a slaughterhouse or a BBQ house or even things in the gourmet farm like burgers will not be applied for now, as far as we know. Maybe when the next farm comes out there might be a use for them other than selling them. :)
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 06.12.2013
    First i would like to say that i like the new additions to the game, but i have a few suggestions

1. can't you make the collection item amount be shared? Those are co-op challenges after all can't we co-operate in filling some of the higher amounts like when you need 2400 tickets for one item? i realize you want members to buy gold but it takes forever to gather that many of one item...

2. i would like to see some new co-op challenges, and maybe as the level of the challenge goes up the points rewarded could go up appropriately also, i mean the requirements almost double, and the items count goes up and we are doing 150,000 eggs for 13 co-op points?!?!? and that's just going from level 1 to level 2.....
    and what the heck are the pigs for other than for making some cash? how bout a BBQ Challenge where Tessa wants to host a BBQ for some festival and need to get those Baby backs BBQing? produce 50,000 pigs in a rush of 24 - 48 hours, or have a Bacon Bash at Town Hall? idk use those piggy's for something! lol, because the same challenges just get boring after awhile and really 7 or 8 challenges really isn't that much of a selection when you're pushing level 70, probably 55 even, lol

anyways, that's all i have right now, i hope someone else agrees with me

Hey Lyradangel,

About the first question: That's quickly answered. No, we won't add that feature for now. Think about it this way, even if we would, we wouldn't change the basic balancing of how much stuff you'd need. If the whole coop could donate for one collectible, we would have to ask for way, waaay higher numbers so everything stays intact. In the end, it would be the same for you, really.

Regarding additional projects, missions and researches: Soon-ish we will start reworking the second farm (the food farm), and there will be lots of changes! Including, but not limited to, new opportunities for cooperatives :) So yeah, those will come :)

Greetings,
    Timo
  • lyrachat2 (AU1)lyrachat2 (AU1) Posts: 70
    edited 06.12.2013
    I remembered the main thing i wanted to suggest... would it be terribly hard to add a move tool to the gates? i realize that sounds dumb but i'd like to redecorate my farm and i don't like where my gate has ended up

also are we going to be able to use the architect to build on the gourmet and flower farms at some point? like to build level 6 houses? just wondering..

and to clarify idea #1 above, i don't mean have the whole coop add items or adding to all of them just maybe 2 people to work together on the >2000 ones
Sign In to comment.