Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Thousands of cabbages

Never mind I don't want to know the answer.
Post edited by s. melvin gray on

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 30.11.2013
    Usually with the sell missions a lot of people just buy & sell as fast as they can.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 30.11.2013
    jess_d wrote: »
    Usually with the sell missions a lot of people just buy & sell as fast as they can.

In addition: Or use the new large gold barns to save up in front of the mission.

(in case others do want to know how people get such high numbers at the start of a mission)
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 30.11.2013
    Seems a pointless strategy now the RP requirement of the Chicken and Egg has gone

Spending thousands of dollars for some free dollars (!), XP and bragging rights just seems silly to me

edit to add (as I was slow and larino's post wasn't there when I started typing :))

Blue barns do double the storage but still wouldn't give the 11,000 plus the pre edited OP stated, but 8200
  • McFeisty (US1)McFeisty (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    edited 01.12.2013
    There's also the worker grab bags or 'bubbles' - at one point, I had almost a thousand cabbages over the barn 'limit' - since I was collecting grab bags and not using cabbages very fast. Now that only happens with wildflowers, for me, but it's nice that those items 'break' the storage limit of the barns.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 01.12.2013
    Samty wrote: »
    edit to add (as I was slow and larino's post wasn't there when I started typing :))

Blue barns do double the storage but still wouldn't give the 11,000 plus the pre edited OP stated, but 8200

Ah, I hadn't read the OP pre edit, thanks. I just guessed what the question was from Jess' answer. In that case it has probably been a combination of blue barns (fully upgraded), special cabbage standing ready and maybe some fields skipped with gold directly after that if the fields with special cabbage were not enough. Or indeed like Jess said, buying and selling the rest of the cabbage to get to that number. Or as McFeisty said, having a surplus from the worker's grab bags. It can be virtually anything and any combination :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file