Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!
Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!
Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.
And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.
So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!
Hey Doc... I'm sick!
This is a new game I thought of and it is somewhat related to the game. Farmers and old timers had "a cure for everything", using the oddest things... and some of them worked. Fat chance yourself or your Mom or Granny had a special trick to cure a sore throat or a backache or whatever....
So here's how it goes:
1. Someone comes in the office and state his illness
2. The next person that knows an old timers remedy that WORKS and is not a myth posts his "prescription" and claims to have the next illness of his choice.
1. You cannot "prescribe" a real medicine that is not available over the counter.
2. You cannot use any "Homeopathic" nonsense either... those are just felons selling you insanely high diluted "whatever" to rob you.
3. You cannot kill your patient... so no smarty pants poisonous answers are allowed.
4. IMPORTANT: If you have a better cure than the one posted, you can post yours as long as you supply internet link(s) that proves that your cure is better than the one posted before. If the person before you cannot submit proof to the contrary, you win the round and you post the next illness. Illness from first "doc" will then be ignored.
5. You are allowed to ask your Doc any question you feel relevant.
WHY THIS GAME?
Well, those old folks actually had quite a lot of good tricks in their bags and I'd like, as you may too, know a few more. I sure know a couple of them.
So, I'll go first...
Doc, I have a sore throat and have a hard time swallowing. What should i do?
Have fun and play nice!