Home EN The Chicken Coop The Games Lounge

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You may be addicted to Big Farm if . . .

Comments

• Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 01.07.2014
    You wont let your husband play big farm because it will cut into your own computer time
  • Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 02.07.2014
    If you quit drinking because you keep buying gold with the beer money... you might be in need of an intervention.
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 02.07.2014
    You know your addicted to Big Farm when you sell your precious game system to purchase some gold packs.
  • RickGrimesRickGrimes Posts: 4
    edited 09.07.2014
    ... if you've become a human metronome... from counting down from 15 over, and over, and over...
  • freerange (US1)freerange (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 10.07.2014
    ...your neighbor asks how you're doing and you tell them "I only need 10 more map pieces."
  • mema2.7 (US1)mema2.7 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    edited 10.07.2014
    if you frequently begin your sentences with "hang on one sec I need to check my eggs"
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 10.07.2014
    you may be addicted to bigfarm if you have just read 4 pages of you may be addicted,realised you have done all the above and you are still waiting for windmill so you can move on in Tessa camping event and finish it
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 27.08.2014
    ...... You click on the person at the front of a queue in real life, looking for a speed-up.
  • VickyFarmerVickyFarmer Posts: 107
    edited 29.08.2014
    You may be addicted to big farm if you ........ save little bits of money here and there in order to buy a gold pack when the 200% prime time comes along and then plan in detail what you will spend it on and when you will buy it with prime days and prime spending. :rolleyes:;) ;););););)
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 29.08.2014
    You may need a Big Farm intervention if: none of the above sounds outrageous to you...

You may need a Big Farm intervention if: You spend more than a couple seconds a day waiting to see what your dog will find this time...

You may need a Big Farm intervention if: You think Captain Barnacle has anything to do with the expression "Waiting for your ship to come in."

You may need a Big Farm intervention if: Your "what I did last summer" paper includes the phrase, "And then for a month I was on this Island...."

You may need a Big Farm intervention if: you go to a labor day outdoor BBQ this weekend and think... "Damn, my friend is lucky, she got a hammock!" or say "Has anyone seen the pigs?"

You may need a Big Farm intervention if: You knew immediately what I meant by "Has anyone seen the pigs" without anyone explaining about the flavor text on the BBQ deco....

I need an intervention. :)

-Y
  • Brigid QuirkBrigid Quirk Posts: 13
    edited 30.08.2014
    you know that you are addicted to big farm if you need the toilet but you don't go so that you can harvest something.
  • glenn6glenn6 Posts: 52
    edited 30.08.2014
    ^^^^You know you are addicted when you hate the sight of real people and love your workers:):D;)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.08.2014
    You know you're addicted to Big Farm when you will only date women over level 21.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 31.08.2014
    You maybe addicted to BF when you won't let anyone else use computer because you have to check every 10 minutes if Omar has a good deal just for you....
  • roadrunnernm (US1)roadrunnernm (US1) US1 Posts: 287
    edited 31.08.2014
    I admit I am guilty of 99.9% of the above.... (I don't date women over level 21... now men yes). I will say it again when u need a lighten up moment this is THE place to be.. love all of these addictions.. so funny! I needed these laughs especially after being in the Macy's customer complaint department!! Thank you guys! U are great!
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 31.08.2014
    Dara15 wrote: »
    You maybe addicted to BF when you won't let anyone else use computer because you have to check every 10 minutes if Omar has a good deal just for you....

Drat I knew there was something I was meant to be checking, while reading the forums .... I bet he snuck the free cash in while I wasn`t paying attention lolol *facepalms*

Nope nope...not addicted to BF, honest! :whistling:
  • mollya3mollya3 Posts: 25
    edited 31.08.2014
    If you see people while out and about and they look like Big Farm workers!
  • pop1pop1 Posts: 341
    edited 31.08.2014
    When you dream about brand new décor to buy from the island trader ( I did check it out to verify if it was true LOL LOL LOL)
  • Luna_B (US1)Luna_B (US1) Posts: 41
    edited 08.09.2014
    You may be addicted to Big Farm when you start humming the Big Farm Tune and give out freebies whenever anyone touches you :p
    edited 26.09.2014
    You may be addicted if:

You read that the server you are on is going to roll back a day, and you keep playing your farm anyway....

-Y
    edited 04.10.2014
    You might be a big farm addict if:

You are sitting at a red light, and wonder if refreshing would fix the problem....

You are afraid to go on vacation to the florida keys because the month is almost over...
  • michelle19852michelle19852 Posts: 8
    edited 09.10.2014
    You might be a big farm addict if:
    Its the first thing you do when you get up in the morning, until when you go to bed....
  • afar (INT1)afar (INT1) Posts: 87
    edited 23.12.2014
    You may be a Big Farm addict if you keep checking your email constantly in hope that GGS will give you a voucher out of the blue.
  • cabo (INT1)cabo (INT1) Posts: 360
    edited 23.12.2014
    Changed my mind----
    You may be a Big Farm Addict if even though you have been knocked off the game a million times, you still sit and keep trying!
  • TMNT7TMNT7 Posts: 51
    edited 29.12.2014
    [I laughed sooo hard I cried...this is the best forum ever! Uhh, does GGS give intervention tips if we contact them cuz I'm sooo addicted! Is there an Intervention co-op?]
    You may be a Big Farm Addict if you spent Christmas vacation trying to get a Big Farm Christmas Tree, and are still trying until the offer expires! (How many more hours?)
  • TMNT7TMNT7 Posts: 51
    edited 10.01.2015
    So the offer expired a while ago, but I was curious who has vegged for a whole day just playing Big Farm (I had a cold one day, and that's all I ended up doing :)
  • CandyMirandaCandyMiranda Posts: 14
    edited 12.01.2015
    If you look at a cow and want to go milk it. :D
  • yasgur2yasgur2 Posts: 31
    edited 14.02.2015
    You might be addicted to big farm if you can solo a project without anyone else loggin on ;)
    edited 08.03.2015
    You might be a big farm addict, if you read Runswivscissors joke in the Jokeland forum....
    A farmer had 5 female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them. At the fair, he met another farmer who had 5 male pigs. After talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50. The farmers lived 60 miles apart, so they agreed to drive 30 miles each and find a field in which to let the pigs mate.

The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5am, loaded the pigs into the station wagon and drove the 30 miles. While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, "How will I know if they are pregnant?" The other farmer replied, "If they're in the grass in the morning, they're pregnant, if they're in the mud, they're not." The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud. So he hosed them off, loaded them into the station wagon and proceeded to try again.

This continued each morning for more than a week, until o
    ne morning the farmer was so tired, he couldn't get out of bed. He called to his wife, "Honey, please look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or the grass."
    "Neither," yelled his wife, "they're in the station wagon and one of them is honking the horn."

cerdo_del_cerdo_del_coche_de_carreras_que_compite_pegatina-r80736f9c8b044068819c8520f5fc1679_v9wf3_8byvr_512.jpg

And wonder how much dung you can harvest from that field between the two farmers....

-Y
  • Monkeylover1213Monkeylover1213 Posts: 36
    edited 08.03.2015
    you might be addicted to big farm if your lap crashes and you scream a cry for days till it is fixed. you might be addicted if you dream of harvesting your cats for money.....lol ps I have 11 cats
This discussion has been closed.