Home EN The Chicken Coop The Games Lounge

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You may be addicted to Big Farm if . . .

Comments

• monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 10.12.2013
    you might be addicted to BF if $25000 in half hour for a piece of apple pie is hardly worth making anymore LOL. :D

(Oh to open a resturant and sell single piece of apple pie for that much! Hmm...)
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 19.05.2014
    If you are running late for work and realize that your co-op is running the Native Wildlife project and you forgot to start your silo when you had the game up doing your morning harvest so you take time to boot up the computer to log in so you can start it since you know you won't be back on for another 12 hours . . . making you even later for leaving for work. (Luckily made up lost time on the commute . . . no cops around thank goodness.) :)
  • montyl (US1)montyl (US1) Posts: 28
    edited 20.05.2014
    if you keep a log book of costs and times of upgrades and productions.
  • SpeedyDog10SpeedyDog10 Posts: 258
    edited 20.05.2014
    you sleep with the computer on, and one eye open, so you can check in on your farm :p

(no I didn't do this ... yet ... but it's good idea noh? hehehe)
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 20.05.2014
    you sleep with the computer on, and one eye open, so you can check in on your farm :p

(no I didn't do this ... yet ... but it's good idea noh? hehehe)

Um . . . I have :) Stretched out on the couch near the computer because I still have an hour until something I need to harvest is ready and it is past my bed time. Since the computer is on, the brightness allows me to cat nap until I see the hour is up - then I harvest and shut down computer and go to bed. :)
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 21.05.2014
    You may be addicted to big Farm, if your in game dog gets a glitch gf, lol
    Attachment not found.
  • edited 21.05.2014
    If you look at your grocery list and try to decide if you want ice cream or if you should buy the Prime Time offer
  • Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 24.06.2014
    You might be addicted to Big Farm if... you have two farms on different servers open and find time to post in the forum waiting for a "ding" to let you know it is time to harvest.
  • studbuzzrd (US1)studbuzzrd (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 24.06.2014
    You are addicted to Big Farm if you recommend to your neighbor that he get Egg boosters for his chicken coops!
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 24.06.2014
    You may be addicted to big farm if you tell your spouse to havest his apples in your sleep when he doesn't even have a big farm.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 24.06.2014
    ... when you click on the settings of the forum to check if there are new posts while you did that a second ago as well. And 2 seconds ago and 3 and 4.... I keep on clicking!!
    edited 24.06.2014
    symptoms of addiction:
    1. You pass on doing the honey-do list in order to play more bigfarm
    The addiction:
    2. You recommend to your angry wife she should buy you a blue tractor to increase happiness and productivity
    You need help:
    3. You threaten each other to leave the co-op cause that's where you met!
  • jello (AU1)jello (AU1) Posts: 1,040
    edited 24.06.2014
    Glad you started this thread, it is a good laugh
    You are addicted when you are 12 minutes from the next harvest but you are still glued to the screen, watching your workers walk around
    edited 24.06.2014
    You know you are addicted when you can only work out 12minutes at a time because you have to collect your eggs for the egg project.
  • freerange (US1)freerange (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 24.06.2014
    ...you look at the dandelions in your yard and think it might be a good idea to get a goat.
    edited 24.06.2014
    your an addict if you seriously contemplated pranking the neighbor's farm by letting his cows out of the gate and blaming it on the naughty kid if you got caught.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 24.06.2014
    ...when you drive by a farm with a blue tractor parked next to it and think: "hey, that tractor looks exactly like the one I own on my (virtual) farm!" (that just actually happened to me :3)
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 24.06.2014
    LOL, omg Larino - I just hope that farm , still has it's tractor ;) hahahahahahaa

When you about to go to bed & sit in your pyjamas, waiting for 8min to harvest peaches (8min on 14hrs is a good deal). After 8min passes peaches are done & apples have only 6min left - so you stay up to harvest those as well (I do that all the time)
  • TXNCFLTXNCFL Posts: 47
    edited 25.06.2014
    You might be addicted to Big Farm if... you are laughing and shaking your head in agreement with these posts because you have either done the same thing, or contemplated doing the same thing.
  • freerange (US1)freerange (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 26.06.2014
    ...you leave yourself a note that says "hold cows if milk starts can be gotten from goats"
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 26.06.2014
    If when you are at the grocery store,you feel good because you're getting more for your apples than they are.
  • karidawn (US1)karidawn (US1) Posts: 50
    edited 27.06.2014
    you know you are addicted if your husband suddenly hates seeing you at the computer.. "
    "playing that stupid game again??? Your obsessed!!!!"
    You Know you are addicted to Big Farm if your husband thinks you play only 10 minutes a day. :)

you may also be addicted to big farm if you start a thread in entertainment section." Hey Y'all watch this "about make believe problems on your farm. Join in please....

Nikolusia2 wrote: »
    You may also be addicted to Big Farm if you spend 5+ hours playing it a day.

Edit by PINJO: merged post, please use edit button
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 27.06.2014
    When you are standing line at the store (bank, DMV, anywhere) and you wonder how much gold it would take to shorten the wait....
    edited 30.06.2014
    Yakoska wrote: »
    When you are standing line at the store (bank, DMV, anywhere) and you wonder how much gold it would take to shorten the wait....

lmao lmao is laughing so hard this is too funny!!!
  • Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 30.06.2014
    Yakoska wrote: »

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this thread.
  • cynthiaenos (US1)cynthiaenos (US1) Posts: 330
    edited 30.06.2014
    You could be addicted to Big Farm if the first thing you think of and do when you wake up at 3 AM and can't go back to sleep is log on and and start harvesting your crops. (Do it all the time...)
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 01.07.2014
    When your leaving work and you tell people you have to hurry home to check on your crops and they think you're referring to real farm... you know you're addicted to BF.

when your cat jumps on your lap when you log in and settles in for a long nap, or stairs and meows at you until you log in.

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • PlayaCruth536PlayaCruth536 Posts: 7
    edited 01.07.2014
    You addicted when your hubby move all the furniture out of the living room and you didn't know.
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 01.07.2014
    Your only friends are your fellow co-op members.
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 01.07.2014
    You know your addicted when you can sit on your computer for hours on end, while drinking mountain dew just to harvest something.
This discussion has been closed.