Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Find the treasure task for dog

jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
So I understand that at level 5, the dog will bring you random stuff, like pigs or milk or whatever. Do you actually have to make him do the "find the treasure!" trick in the "training" menu to make him do this, or is it enough that the doghouse is level 5 and he will just find stuff on the farm randomly?
Post edited by jaystarr2 on

Comments

• Kakerullen (SKN1)Kakerullen (SKN1) Posts: 243
    edited 26.10.2013
    No, "Påsan" (my dog) gives me "treasure" about 3 times in the day. And I only do the trick 1 times in the day. He even give me cerry one times. :)

I think it have to do with the feeding...but I do not know for sure.
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 26.10.2013
    Ok, thanks Kake! I have been making the dog try to find treasure during the day but he just does the digging animation and then demands to be fed with the feeding bug. :P
  • buddybeau (US1)buddybeau (US1) Posts: 60
    edited 26.10.2013
    Why doesn't the dog bark? The other animals make noise. Just curious.
  • edited 26.10.2013
    Yes it is random two or three times a day, suppose depends how long you are on. My useless fleabag just found me the biggest cash haul the world has ever seen...... 1 Dollar lol. Does anyone know of a good dog training school?
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 26.10.2013
    My dogs find me treasure like clockwork a minute and a half after feeding, and then four hours after that.
    jaystarr2 wrote: »
    Ok, thanks Kake! I have been making the dog try to find treasure during the day...

How do you make the dog do anything? Or are you referring to the once-a-day training?
  • Kakerullen (SKN1)Kakerullen (SKN1) Posts: 243
    edited 26.10.2013
    montuos wrote: »
    My dogs find me treasure like clockwork a minute and a half after feeding, and then four hours after that.

I get treasure around 1 hour befor feeding. And yes I get som after feeding also...but I do not know if it is every time i feed.

But then it gives me treasure more then 3 times in a day. I will see more on that, maybe its more then 3 times in day I get treasure.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file