Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Collectible object to a collection question

This has been an ongoing task for me and I'm not sure why. I've been able to receive the 3 required collectible items and able to start a cooperative project but for some reason this task still lingers even after my cooperative has completed the project. Any suggestions??
Post edited by laylamoo254 on

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 21.08.2013
    I've been able to receive the 3 required collectible items
    I don't understand this part of your post. I'm not clear what three items you have received

You get collectibles from doing things in your farm. Flies, tickets, transporters ... etc. You then donate them to a co-op project. You don't have to do a project to finish the task, just donate collectibles

Cooperatives 101: The Essential Co-op Primer, is worth reading. There is a section on collectibles with a link to a blog by Larino with more detail
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 22.08.2013
    I think she means the 3 types of collectibles that a project needs. And by receive I think she means that the project had been filled up with them (by other members that is).

So Layla, you need to add collectibles yourself, from your own inventory. Check for an empty project, click through the project details and see if there are any green arrows under the collectibles. That means that you can add them. Once you have added 1 amount of the 3 required types, you should be rewarded for the quest. If you do not know what I am talking about, check Rhon's link, there is a pictorial about it to help you further :)
  • I don't have ANY projects that need collectibles. Mine are all full so I don't even have an option TO donate. I'm stuck & don't know what to do. Need help please.
    Thank you.
    Honey81
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Honey81 (US1)

As soon as a project is started and finished, the collectibles required for it needs to be refilled.
    So what you need to do is ask your cooperative leader or a deputy to start a project and then refill the collectibles once the project has been finished.

However, I notice that your farm is only at lvl 18 still, so chances are you won't have enough collectibles saved up yet to fill any slot for a project.

If this is the case, you will have to continue saving up collectibles over time, until you have enough to fill a slot.  Keep in mind that if a slot needs, say 20 blue cash registers, you need to be able to donate the full 20 in one go, you cannot donate only part of the 20.

Good luck :)
  • Thank you Rowdy Rac,   Not sure how to get ahold of my cooperative leader??  
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Also, if you have enough collectibles for a project that has already finished collecting them, you could ask the person who donated the item to take it back to allow you to donate for the task. I used to do that for our new players when our coop actually did projects
  • How do I do that MRG1??  This is what I see so not sure what to do??
    You could just ask in chat if anyone is able to take back a project's collection items to help you. But first, do you have enough of any of the items there? Go through the projects... you need all the items of one kind (for example in the above picture you'll need 266 puzzle pieces or 490 buckets to donate.) If you have enough of one type, just ask in chat or send a message.  Once they have been removed by the other player, you can add them...Your leader should be able to help you too.
  • OK.......Thank you.
  • MRG1,  I have asked around & also my co-op leader with no response. I'd like to finish this task, soooo  maybe you could help me??

Honey81
    Unless/until your coop has a project that needs collectibles, there is nothing to be done, unfortunately.  On your above screen shot, if one of those items hadn't checked, you could donate your items right there.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I don't have ANY projects that need collectibles. Mine are all full so I don't even have an option TO donate. I'm stuck & don't know what to do. Need help please.
    Thank you.
    Honey81
    Ask the members of the co op that have donated an item into the projects to remove the item you have enough of to donate. We do this all the time to help our members to complete that task/quest ;)
    I don't have ANY projects that need collectibles. Mine are all full so I don't even have an option TO donate. I'm stuck & don't know what to do. Need help please.
    Thank you.
    Honey81
    Ask the members of the co op that have donated an item into the projects to remove the item you have enough of to donate. We do this all the time to help our members to complete that task/quest ;)
    That is exactly the advice I already gave them previously .

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3968767/#Comment_3968767

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file