Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

make cooperative meeting point threads private

aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
I think that the cooperative meeting points could be better utilised if there was an option to make a thread private ie for members of your coop only.

Seeing as the news feed is so short, and emails are short and there is nowhere to store documents for your coop, etc this could be a very handy feature for coops to utilise. However, privacy would be important.
Post edited by aussiefarmgal on

Comments

• MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
    edited 20.08.2013
    and how would the thread know if that guy is a member of that coop????????????
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 20.08.2013
    I have no idea MalikBilal, that would be up to ggs to develop. Forums can be private, by subscription though.
  • princes kokiiprinces kokii Posts: 1
    edited 20.08.2013
    I think that too..
  • blossom3blossom3 Posts: 4
    edited 20.08.2013
    i quite like this idea, we need a large space where we can discuss our strategy, provide link to other threads and pictures and upload our own pictures or spreadsheet.
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 20.08.2013
    We just made an offgame board. Works splendid. We keep documents, info, polls. And all nice and private :)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 20.08.2013
    Maybe GGS could make a library or something in the village to store documents and messages to co-op members.
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 20.08.2013
    We have an offsite site too, but that's another thing to have to go and check, whereas many of us already visit the forums and read. It makes more sense to use what is here, I know some coops do, but personally I think it should be able to be private.
    we need a large space where we can discuss our strategy, provide link to other threads and pictures and upload our own pictures or spreadsheet

yes, exactly! It would be so handy.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 20.08.2013
    Going by the number of mis posts I delete form Meeting Point threads I have told Malreyn I think private Meeting Points for co-ops is a great idea :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file