Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wheel of Fortune

168»

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Another thing I have noticed is that I haven't had a token drop from a field since the new wheel was introduced. Has the drop rate of tokens also been changed?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I just had a go on new wheel of fortune , I clicked spin to jackpot . I had no idea what I won, so looked in inventory , 7 mystery boxes, and 7 pavilions out of 45 spins, rubbish in mystery boxes, no idea if won anything else, so be careful if click win to spin or you could be clueless like me.      :o
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 21.03.2017
    Have no interest what so ever in the new WOF  after my first year had no interest in the last WOF so sorry to hear that you didn't get one nice thing Lesley very disappointing. I use my tokens on the WOF on the temp farms that is enough for me.
  • hendo (US1)hendo (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    Now they have taken off the wheel a deco which was 50 points and replaced it with one that is 18 , what on earth are they thinking..
  • I heartily agree.  It stopped being a helpful and fun event many, many levels ago.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Adding:  As far as the "new improved wheel" -- did anyone else noticed that the deco worth 50 HP has been replaced with one worth just 18?  People asked for different decos, and boy did we get them.
  • Now they have taken off the wheel a deco which was 50 points and replaced it with one that is 18 , what on earth are they thinking..
    @hendo (US1) I couldn't see a deco with 18 happiness, but if you mean the Pavilion with 19, that replaced the 3 decos that used to be on the basic wheel, the picnic, large ornamental tree & the barbeque, all of which had a happiness value of 1.3 -1.33 per square, whereas the Pavilion is 1.58 per square. It was not intended as a replacement for the scarecrow which was on the jackpot wheel.
  • hi   how many token need to go 1st rank in wof any idea
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I don't, and won't, ever spend gold on tokens.  I patiently wait until I have a good pile, then spin away -- prizes aren't that awesome, even for free, but I do enjoy the spins. However, I'd be kicking myself from one end of Lester's farm to the other had I spent real money on the spins.  
  • hi   how many token need to go 1st rank in wof any idea
    @joker (AU1) That is not an easy question to answer. The amount would be different on each server, because  of the difference in the number of players, so with AU1 being one of the smaller servers, you probably would not need very many to get to bronze & silver ranks & at first, you may even get to gold without much trouble. But activity usually increases at the end of the event as players jockey for those top positions & then it entirely depends on how many players have decided to go for it on that particular wheel & how determined they are to get it.  :)
  • thanks for your reply :)
Sign In to comment.