Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bigger or more Barns

Sassy13Sassy13 Posts: 11
I would love to see more storage made available.
It is a shame to have to keep selling products at a loss.
Just a suggestion but it would still be great to see
Post edited by Sassy13 on

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 10.08.2013
    that doesn't solve the problem this increased space will eventually be filled and then you would still need to sell produce
  • Sassy13Sassy13 Posts: 11
    edited 10.08.2013
    True, unless the space made available is ample.
    And anything is better than nothing
  • FarmerPJW2FarmerPJW2 Posts: 45
    edited 10.08.2013
    If you have to sell them at a loss, don't make them for sale. (Unless you think the XP is worth the loss, in which case why are you complaining?)
  • Sassy13Sassy13 Posts: 11
    edited 10.08.2013
    Where is it that you see me complaining? I simply made a suggestion.
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 10.08.2013
    I would like a bit more storage too. If both the barns could be upgraded a bit more, that would be very nice! 1500 or 2000 is a much nicer number then 1400 anyway :p
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 10.08.2013
    I agree, I would be happy to see the barns upgraded to hold more stock. Especially during events they tend to fill up. I try to run my store of feed down between events now otherwise am having to sell too much off. But it also piles up during some projects - like corn and cabbage.
  • Dana672Dana672 Posts: 49
    edited 10.08.2013
    A top 5 player on the US1 server has 3 barns... how did that happen??
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 11.08.2013
    I'd love more storage. Right now every time I collect apples it fills up my storage. Twice. More storage would be great just since I think a lot of us have a lot more production facilities than the storage might have anticipated.
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 11.08.2013
    Dana672 wrote: »

I didn't see anyone with 3 barns in the top 10.
  • paultje19752paultje19752 Posts: 217
    edited 11.08.2013
    the nr5 in ranking had it but now not anymore
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 11.08.2013
    Dana672 wrote: »
    Due to a bug that existed over a very short period of time, it was possible to build more than 2 barns on your farm ages ago. They get removed though as they come to the attention of GGS.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • BabyRooBoo2BabyRooBoo2 Posts: 83
    edited 11.08.2013
    I would also like to see more storage. Would make things easier.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file