Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Newspaper, alliance?

Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
Hey GGS,

I saw the newspaper today and it said that if you're in an alliance you should watch out for a tree.
I think a little revising needs to be done there because in BigFarm we flock together in cooperatives and not in alliances :)
Post edited by Gwendolen (US1) on

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 24.07.2013
    Yeah, we've already told Malreyn :)
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 24.07.2013
    Ah, so I'm slow as always :) Good that others noticed too and that Malreyn is told.
  • TopherII (US1)TopherII (US1) Posts: 47
    edited 24.07.2013
    Oh good, thought I was going to have to train the chickens to peck at Achilles tendons and train the cattle to trample invaders to my farm. I was picking out battle armor to wear.

• jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 26.07.2013
    Are alliances a thing in other GGS games or something? Does this suggest that all GGS games are more or less the same but just on different themes?
  • edited 26.07.2013
    Alliances are in Good Game Empire.

And they are very similar to co-ops.

~Space~
    edited 26.07.2013
    jaystarr2 wrote: »
    Are alliances a thing in other GGS games or something?
    Yes
    jaystarr2 wrote: »
    Does this suggest that all GGS games are more or less the same but just on different themes?
    Not really. No fighting here for instance. It probably just means that whoever translated the copy works on more than game and got confused

Though many Big Game Farmers have accounts in one, and more, of the other GGS games. If you like a game maker's style it's likely you could like their other games too
  • EricaJ (US1)EricaJ (US1) Posts: 202
    edited 27.07.2013
    I had also noticed the article about the new achievements had a headline that said something about "honor and glory" - which are also from Empire.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 27.07.2013
    Is it really that important to change this? I would much rather have the update run smooth and let the temporary newspaper ad thing go to pass. Surely, we can figure out the wording--Geez people. There are bigger things to fix.
    edited 27.07.2013
    Monica, I doubt it will be changed. It's only a temporary notice and as you say we all know what it means really. Malreyn has explained with the previous charity drive how difficult and time consuming it is to change text. But staff are aware of the mistake and that more care is needed for the next one.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file