Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Decorative items offered again in future

I would really like to see a feature where decorative items from past events could be offered again, so new players might have the chance to buy them. I am level 29, so I am missing out on the nicer, higher level decos. If they were offered again in the future, I might be at the needed level to purchase them. Maybe have it be a pop up outside the farm for a few days from time to time. The Vault would be a good name for it.
Post edited by Celissa9 (US1) on
Happy Easter!
aeaster3.gif
[email protected]

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 106,741
    edited 09.06.2013
    I'm fairly certain that all these events will run again. That they are not one offs. Everyone will get a chance, eventually.

And of course there will be more and more as we have more and more of these events. We already know an Asian themed one is planned
  • bear 1bear 1 Posts: 80
    edited 09.06.2013
    when does that event start it sounds like it may be interesting and please tell them no bugs this time
    bear 1 @ us 1
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,741
    edited 09.06.2013
    bear 1 wrote: »
    when does that event start it sounds like it may be interesting and please tell them no bugs this time
    We won't know when until it starts :) All the events have been like that

And lol I don't think they planned to have bugs :) and are as upset and frustrated about the problems as we are :) But we all hope the next event will run more smoothly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file