Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

new decorations

aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
Again, some beautiful new decorations - water, greenery. Thank you GGS!!! :D:D:D
And generous happiness points.
I love these events. The fairytale has just started and I am already looking forward to the cherry blossom one, he he.
This game has become EVEN BETTER.
Post edited by aussiefarmgal on

Comments

• aardvark2aardvark2 Posts: 59
    edited 03.06.2013
    Cool end prize but new decorations are a bit pointless, they were much better in the camping mission. I built a lot of tents in the last game as they were well worth having. Nothing here really worth investing in. Wishing well we already have costs $15,000 and gives 18 happiness, the Frog prince well costs twice as much for only 2 extra happiness.
  • AstragekAstragek Posts: 495
    edited 03.06.2013
    I agree, I think the camping deco's were way better indeed.
    I still bought 1 of each with farm dollars though just to have em, not because they're so much better
  • Emma66 (GB1)Emma66 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 134
    edited 03.06.2013
    the log bridge was 18 happiness and only 9,000 too. Much better decs in the camping game. But still nice to have the mission and the free dec at the end!!
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 04.06.2013
    I love having the variety though, rather than having several of the same decorations. The comparative cost of the deco is of no real importance to me. I don't see what a frog pond or a unicorn statue have to do with farming, but I don't actually care as I really like the graphics. Can't wait to see the ones in the cherry blossom quest.
  • carol88 (US1)carol88 (US1) Posts: 13
    edited 04.06.2013
    I would love some decorations having 40 and above happiness that can be bought with game cash. Unfortunately I can't afford to buy gold and the lake at 38 happiness points is inadequate. Even if you don't offer it as a staple in the decorations menu at least offer during the camp and fairytale-like missions. I would be so grateful.
  • ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
    edited 04.06.2013
    hey have anyone noticed the happiness per square of enchanted tree is much greater than that of the thicket.

Its more than 1.6 per suqare... it really nice... but cannot buy it...

Let me wait an see if i can buy some useful decors in the asian event...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file