Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

how come????

jenniffer (GB1)jenniffer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
hi! i dont know if this is the right place to put this thread.. anyway.. im just curious about the camping with tessa.. how come my co-members in the cooperative just need to collect 880 maps? and i need to collect 1000???? why is it like that? i just think its unfair.. :( sorry i dont know what's happening.... im just a little bit upset... :(
Post edited by jenniffer (GB1) on

Comments

• mistie (US1)mistie (US1) US1 Posts: 304
    edited 27.05.2013
    It's based on the level you are on. :) The higher the level the more pieces you need to find.
  • Suzie4Suzie4 Posts: 105
    edited 27.05.2013
    You must be above level 57 jenniffer... check out this forum link that it will show you what levels need to collect which number of items..... http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?65854-Tessa-Camping
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 27.05.2013
    As it is based on what level you are it is fair, really. The higher levels have more animal sheds, more orchards, maybe more fields etc so they have more avenues for collecting the paw prints and map pieces.

It is especially fair for newer players as they don't have to collect near as much which gives them a real chance of completing the challenge.
  • jenniffer (GB1)jenniffer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    edited 27.05.2013
    ooohhh.. now i know.. im level 63.. thank you guys! its now cleared.. hehehe.. thank you again.. ^_^
  • Suzie4Suzie4 Posts: 105
    edited 27.05.2013
    Awesome to see you smiling again jenniffer.... :)
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 27.05.2013
    Glad that is now sorted Jenifer and you now understand why it is like that. Good luck to you and everyone and hope you all get your waterfalls. I will close this thread now.
This discussion has been closed.