Login Problems? Click here for help!

Knowing who's online in your co-op

sometimes it can be really annoying if you don't know someone is online and its the exact person you really need to talk to. I suggest there should be an icon that tells you who's online like: 1 player is online. Click here to see who it is. And it could tell you when they go offline. If you are really busy and you don't have time to check, the icon could really help you and it could have a beeping sound like on facebook and skype.

So, what do you think?
Post edited by choppychop (GB1) on
Life is like a book

Comments

• Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 12.05.2013
    You mean like the green dot when you are in co-op members? That would be great to have and then you wouldn't be writing in chat thinking some one was reading your message and they are off line. Like it.
    Irish30 @ us 1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 12.05.2013
    i don't undestand there is list of your members with orbs behind the names green is online white not online
    yellow 48hours offline red 2 days offline
  • choppychop (GB1)choppychop (GB1) Posts: 789
    edited 12.05.2013
    i know that but if you were busy like on forums or something, it would be a beep. the person you wanted to talk to could be on for a very short time and you might not know they were on if you were busy. The beep, like on facebook and skype, would tell you that they were on. do you understand now?
    Life is like a book
  • cedie3 (US1)cedie3 (US1) Posts: 183
    edited 12.05.2013
    I like this idea, choppychop2.
    cedie3 @ us 1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 12.05.2013
    No, i dont like beeps from people going on or off, that would be very annoying. if you need to speak to then, send then a message that you need to talk to them.
    Lord Shivan @ nl 1
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 13.05.2013
    Would there be an option to turn the beeps off? I sometimes play at work (:P) and don't want everyone to know that people are entering and leaving my coop.

Also, if I'm in a chatty coop, I'd hate for the beeping to be constantly going off...
    b3vhjn.jpg
    jaystarr2 @ us 1

Want to be part of a top-ranked co-op on the US1 server? Success Team is accepting applications RIGHT NOW! Click here to check it out!
    edited 13.05.2013
    It won't beep for messages. Just if someone is online or offline. And it could also be a flash on the tab title if you want.
    Life is like a book
  • Wokkel (NL1)Wokkel (NL1) Posts: 48
    edited 14.05.2013
    What nonsense this proposal. It seems like you're a control-freak. It's just like with cell phones ..... people can no longer make calls anywhere without indiscriminately ... ... everywhere but want to be accessible. If you're busy with something else that teach the members to have patience ..... you can't can be reached 24 hours a day.......Then they write you a mail and you can answer later ... .... and otherwise they wait that you will be active again on the farm ... ... you can indicate in the chat........
    Wokkel @ nl 1
    edited 14.05.2013
    EXCUSE ME???? It may not be a very good idea to some people but it should be treated with respect because at least i think before i write something unlike that stupid comment! Its just a suggestion, not like its going to happen or anything.
    Life is like a book
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 14.05.2013
    It may not be a very good idea to some people but it should be treated with respect because at least i think before i write something unlike that stupid comment!

Speaking of treating people with respect... :P
    b3vhjn.jpg
    jaystarr2 @ us 1

Want to be part of a top-ranked co-op on the US1 server? Success Team is accepting applications RIGHT NOW! Click here to check it out!
    edited 14.05.2013
    I was technically talking about giving the idea respect
    Life is like a book
  • SystemSystem Posts: 105,368
    edited 14.05.2013
    Stay calm everyone. Give respect to everyone and to all their ideas. Even if you don't agree with it you can still show it respect
Sign In to comment.