Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Crowbar

Comments

• bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 05.10.2013
    i think the crowbar is inside the barn.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 05.10.2013
    If you mean inside the crate, yes, there it indeed is ^^
  • guyvaice2guyvaice2 Posts: 2
    edited 31.10.2013
    how do u get a crowbar?
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 31.10.2013
    You don't actually get a crowbar as such, what you do is pay the amount of gold that's required to open the box and retrieve the items.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif

PUMPKIN CLAIMED :D
  • Andy128 (RU1)Andy128 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 31.10.2013
    Kat Nip2 wrote: »
    You don't actually get a crowbar as such, what you do is pay the amount of gold that's required to open the box and retrieve the items.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif

jhd6DBYKHE6q3.png

Got it!!! Happy Halloween!
  • minadequate2minadequate2 Posts: 93
    edited 31.10.2013
    Is that pumpkin still here?
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 31.10.2013
    Is that pumpkin still here?

This pumpkin has definitely been claimed. Latten posted that in the post he had hid it in ;) For this one you can be certain :)
  • 36nurse36nurse Posts: 2
    edited 17.11.2013
    Once you buy a crowbar, do you get to keep it and open more boxes, or if you buy it, does it go away after the box opens?
  • ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
    edited 17.11.2013
    you need one crowbar per crate.

Once you open one crate only you will get a new crate...
  • 36nurse36nurse Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2013
    Ok thank you
  • sooner29092sooner29092 Posts: 2
    edited 20.11.2013
    does any body know how to get a crowbaar
  • PaPaw3 (US1)PaPaw3 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 20.11.2013
    Why do I have to pay for another crowbar if I've already bought one?? Doesn't make too much sense to me. I understand that you need to make money and feed your families, but so do I. If I've already bought one, I shouldn't have to buy another one.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 20.11.2013
    If you are willing to buy gold, I think if you can wait a little while to spend it all--there are some REALLY nice decorations and buildings for sale in the shop. I don't know much about the crowbar/crates since they were not here when I first started, but the rewards in them are available for some of the tasks in the events. You will do just fine without buying more crowbars if you don't want to. ;)
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 20.11.2013
    The only way to get a crowbar is to buy it for gold right there from the crate. Be aware that you will probably need real world money to buy that much gold, so if you can't afford it, just let the crate go. The crates are nice extras, but your farm will function perfectly well without those gifts.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 20.11.2013
    montuos wrote: »
    The only way to get a crowbar is to buy it for gold right there from the crate. Be aware that you will probably need real world money to buy that much gold, so if you can't afford it, just let the crate go. The crates are nice extras, but your farm will function perfectly well without those gifts.
    I just had a good look around my farms & can't find a crowbar anywhere, I'm sorry but what's the "crate" is that the box icon the turns up every now & then at the top of the screen.
    Happy Farming
    George
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 20.11.2013
    The crates for new players are a nice extra, but you can farm quite successfully without them. If you can't afford another crowbar, let the crate go and don't worry about it.

George, it's a thing for new players. Periodically an airplane flies past and drops a crate, and sooner or later you get one that needs a crowbar to open it. See New Player Event - Lost Cargo for more details.

[Posts Merged by Wabbit]
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 20.11.2013
    Thanks Monyuos, I think I may have missed out by 8 months, not to worry, anything to help keep our new players interested.
    Happy Farming.
    George
  • sooner29092sooner29092 Posts: 2
    edited 20.11.2013
    thanks everybody
  • gamer232gamer232 Posts: 3
    edited 08.12.2013
    hi every one

i want to know from where i get crowbar to open the surprize
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 08.12.2013
    You buy the crowbar with gold. After you buy it and open the crate, you don't keep the crowbar..... Instead you have to buy a new one :)
  • RealGregRealGreg Posts: 1
    edited 23.12.2013
    I have noticed a box drop at the top of my farm, i have had some drop here and then but this one sais it needs a crowbar to open and it is 1750 gold to buy it is there any other way to get it. tnx
    edited 23.12.2013
    No, there's no other way to get the crowbar......sorry :(
  • edd692edd692 Posts: 1
    edited 24.12.2013
    if you play long enough, and I mean for MONTHS, you will eventually accumulate 1750 gold without spending any money... you get a certain number of gold coins about once a week just for logging in every day. If you dont want to PAY you have to PLAY regularly and faithfull every day for quite a while.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 24.12.2013
    The crate will disappear after you leveled up a bit though, so you can't accumulate gold forever to open it. It's really more of a little bonus starter help for new players, and you won't miss out on important stuff if you leave it be.

Have fun in Big Farm,
    Timo
  • CupKateCupKate Posts: 203
    edited 28.01.2014
    :(THAT IS A HORRIBLE IDEA! I just paid a lot of gold to buy that crowbar and I only get so little. Please, Big Farm, allow us to keep the crowbar. :.(
  • Scarlet12Scarlet12 Posts: 2
    edited 25.03.2014
    how do I find the crowbar?
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 25.03.2014
    You need to buy a crowbar with gold. There is a button there to follow

But, if you are not a gold buyer and only have the 'free' gold, in my opinion there are better thing to spend the gold on

For instance save it up until you have 2,000 and then use the gold mine that you will get to double it to 4,000 and then get a water tower

If you will be buying gold then the crowbars do offer good value, better value than buying the same things the usual way

Prince Manish has written a tutorial about he crate, with screen shots, that includes how to buy the crowbar here
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 27.03.2014
    The other day I bought some gold to buy crowbar thinking I could use again,it been very sturdy. A crate has landed again but I need crowbar for over 1,000 gold to open I bought the crowbar. Think wrong can only use once X(
    edited 27.03.2014
    You can only use the crowbar once if you buy it....... I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way. All I can suggest now is save all the gold you get and don't go for the crowbars because when you move up in the game you'll see that everything the crate is offering you will be very easy to get :)
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 27.03.2014
    Bit of a con. Only been playing 4 days Thought crowbar a tool I could use again.Does the price get higher each time you buy 1 2,500 gold for something you can only use once,worse still if price does up each purchase.
Sign In to comment.