Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How to use the coop farm dollars

ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
Lot of farm dollars have been donated to our coop. Can any one help me how to use them?

Its a huge amount nearly 200K. So please help.
Post edited by ss02092 on

Comments

• Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 17.04.2013
    Hi ss, you can use those dollars to start research projects. In the coop screen, you select the last tab, the one with the vial with lemonade in it :P
    There you have a little dropdown menu, where you can choose what kind of research you can do. For instance recruiting more members, or getting better prices for goodies.
  • ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
    edited 17.04.2013
    Gwendolen, I tired them... but they take money from our account not from coop account.

There is lot of money in our coop account. How to use them?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 17.04.2013
    It is exactly as Gwendolen says, you use Farm dollars to START the co-op project. You still need to hire the Researchers and they are paid for from your own accounts
  • chickenman12chickenman12 Posts: 3
    edited 18.04.2013
    200k isnt really that much... we need 9 mill for our next research lol
  • ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
    edited 18.04.2013
    chicken I agree, 200k simply is small but with proper investment you can make it a huge amount. and we are new to game say not even a month experience in the game. So i am searching for advice.
  • memelady (US1)memelady (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I keep increasing my dollar amount but can I use them to help my farm?
  • MoniqueB (INT1)MoniqueB (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    Has anyone else who has bought dollar, been debited repeatedly thereafter? THREE times now I have had to phone my bank to reverse unauthorized debits from my credit card for purchases of gold I did NOT make. If this continues to happen , I am unfortunately going to have to shut down my account/farm. This is unacceptable gaming practice and I am extremely disappointed.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 11.04.2019
    deputy and leader can use village dollar from coop bank for unlocking next building level instead of mats i use it for bamboo usualy but its cost alot more than making mats if you in hurry you can donate dollar and speed it with village dollar sometime im do it for roofling or bamboo. rock ask for crazy amount of dollar
    and normal dollar i use to increase point in coop hard work or reput for CC thos cost around 3-5mil for just 10% extra in my newbie coop
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 11.04.2019
    Has anyone else who has bought dollar, been debited repeatedly thereafter? THREE times now I have had to phone my bank to reverse unauthorized debits from my credit card for purchases of gold I did NOT make. If this continues to happen , I am unfortunately going to have to shut down my account/farm. This is unacceptable gaming practice and I am extremely disappointed.
    How strange. Unless you bought a subscription package, this should not happen. Please contact support to find out what is happening.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    ss02092 said:
    Lot of farm dollars have been donated to our coop. Can any one help me how to use them?

Its a huge amount nearly 200K. So please help.
    Have a good look and read through this

http://crazybigfarm.tk/how_to/cooperatives.htm
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 11.04.2019
    If your coop does the CC, you'll want those coop dollars for boosters, too. 
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    and boosters for CHWE.....

• PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    MONIQUE b ---YES IT HAPPENED ME..I had been buying gold for a few years then on day...it kept charging my bank account day after day. Iand i didnt even get any gold for these charges . Had to call my bank they could not get enough info from this company. Ended up closing that account and had to open a whole new bank account.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file