Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

WORST Mystyery box ever

daMoosedaMoose Posts: 1
edited 06.08.2013 in The Chicken Coop
I tried the mystery box this morning for the first (and last) time. I got a whopping 7 experience points for 250 gold. GEEE thanks.

What's the worst you have seen so far?:rolleyes:
Post edited by daMoose on

Comments

• edited 02.04.2013
    That's exactly what my worst one was too.:huh:
    The best was yesterday, I got 80 super pig feed.:D
  • lynnlynn3lynnlynn3 Posts: 1
    edited 02.04.2013
    omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • mai15mai15 Posts: 185
    edited 02.04.2013
    I got a deal like yours Damoose.....And i will NEVER buy one again...OMG !!!!
  • Mitsumi2Mitsumi2 Posts: 132
    edited 03.04.2013
    I don't spend money on mystery boxes. ^^ Who knows what I might get?
  • Suzie4Suzie4 Posts: 105
    edited 03.04.2013
    yep.... first time (and only time) I purchased the Mystery box... that is exactly what I got..7 XP.. never again!! What a waste!
  • Lifthrasir2Lifthrasir2 Posts: 9
    edited 03.04.2013
    I think that's about what my bf got in the one and only MB he ever bought. Neither he nor I went that route again, lol. (I get that it's random, but yikes!) We've got much more important things to toss that gold at. ;)
  • mai15mai15 Posts: 185
    edited 03.04.2013
    I think that's about what my bf got in the one and only MB he ever bought. Neither he nor I went that route again, lol. (I get that it's random, but yikes!) We've got much more important things to toss that gold at. ;)
    I agree....i really learned my lesson buying that mystery box, and its a long time since i felt that much let down...lol :) I almost couldnt believe it , hehe
  • Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 03.04.2013
    Look at as 250 gold for 7 exp. in the game, but a thousand fold in exp. in life...lol :)
  • MelodyC2MelodyC2 Posts: 1
    edited 03.04.2013
    i got a pathetic 5 exp. glad i did that ...not
  • MollieGlitch (US1)MollieGlitch (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    edited 13.04.2013
    I bought one Tuesday or Wednesday and got Steve the mechanic for five days. Only this afternoon (Friday) he vanished. That was a quick five days!
  • nana28282nana28282 Posts: 133
    edited 13.04.2013
    I ended up with 5 exp points TWICE. Yeah, I know. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
    I bought one Tuesday or Wednesday and got Steve the mechanic for five days. Only this afternoon (Friday) he vanished. That was a quick five days!

Ha, that means that Steve the mechanic only works monday-friday, so next time insist that he doesn't start work till Monday, so you get all 5 days:)

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • hulerhoophulerhoop Posts: 1
    edited 13.04.2013
    Yeah me too i got 80 super pig feed.
  • MollieGlitch (US1)MollieGlitch (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    edited 13.04.2013
    lol, Nana! Good advice!
  • ibro8ibro8 Posts: 5
    edited 13.04.2013
    I got Playground Decoration !!
    BEST MYSTERY BOX EVER !!
    JUST FOR 250 GOLD A DECORATION THAT COSTS ABOUT 5k GOLDS !!
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 14.04.2013
    Congratulations, ibro and enjoy your decoration! :D

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • ibro8ibro8 Posts: 5
    edited 14.04.2013
    Thank you Kat Nip .. !!
  • jesynta (AU1)jesynta (AU1) Posts: 11
    edited 14.04.2013
    I had some great mystery boxes but then I also got a 5 rep points. I will never again buy a mystery box, such a total waste of gold. Shame, because otherwise it was fun, getting a nice surprise.
  • edited 17.04.2013
    I love the mystery boxes! I have bought 3 so far and i got:

$7,000 Dollars twice.

And the last time i got bought a MB i got a Premium Fertilizer!!!
    And sense the Premium Fertilizer costs 490 GOLD, Well i think i got a good deal.
    :)

I will for sure be getting another MB again. (But sense i don't buy gold i will have to wait till i earn some more) :):):)
  • edited 26.04.2013
    I just got another MB.
    This time i still got something good it just worth a little less then i bought the MB for.

70 premium chicken feed which would cost 245 gold
    So only 5 gold less.

It is still a good gift. :)
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 27.04.2013
    That's great to hear SSG. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • edited 27.04.2013
    Thanks Kat! :)
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 27.04.2013
    Super Space Girl,I think if you get less than what you paid in gold, even $5 it is not a good prize. I would be really disappointed. They are supposed to be a bonus.

For a manager - are rep points still one of the surprises in the boxes? I love[d] buying these until I got 3 dud boxes with a few rep points. Total waste of my gold. I can't afford to throw it away on something I can earn myself fairly quickly. I will not buy any more mystery boxes until they take this 'booby prize' out of the boxes. If they ever do can you please post on the forum? I know that there are others who feel like I do. I WANT to be able to buy these without feeling ripped off!
    thanks
  • edited 27.04.2013
    Well i am still going to buy mystery boxes.
    I like finding out what i get, if it is worth it or not.
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 27.04.2013
    Have to admit that I went and bought two mystery boxes again. I love them too. One was good - had a generous amount of money, and wouldn't you know it, the second one was 5 rep points. Again! Should have listened to my own advice, lol.
  • Liam20042Liam20042 Posts: 1
    edited 27.04.2013
    Very good everybody . Keep up the great work .
  • marcel51marcel51 Posts: 5
    edited 28.04.2013
    i never seen one that was longer than 34 hours
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 28.04.2013
    I have bought quite a lot of mystery boxes by now. The worst gifts I got were a few xp and some dollars. The best ones were a may pole decoration and some super feed or fertilizer. I still keep buying them, knowing there are very bad deals, but there can also be good ones. Depends on what you think is worth it, I just love getting gifts :P
  • Stephrocks212Stephrocks212 Posts: 1
    edited 08.05.2013
    They never give u them for 5 days, it says 36 hours. that's why Steve vanished
  • bubble62bubble62 Posts: 40
    edited 08.05.2013
    i bought one for 250 coins and all i got was 10 super fertillizer
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 08.05.2013
    Err... Usually that costs 735 gold. So I wouldn't say "all I got". I think it is a pretty good deal! ^^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file