Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tips To earn more Money

Comments

• darleenh (US1)darleenh (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    edited 08.07.2013
    ty that is what Ill do now more decors less houses ty for the quick reply
  • gladyshandzlikgladyshandzlik Posts: 0
    edited 23.03.2014
    of coarse you want more money everyone likes money here's a tip on how to get some use the mine and complete your misson's and I think you will like the results.:):love: it
    Post edited by gladyshandzlik on
  • luigirapluigirap Posts: 39
    edited 08.02.2014
    the mine takes to long just use the gourmet farm
  • Bellala2Bellala2 Posts: 6
    edited 08.02.2014
    i aggree, what i do is collect cherries, go to the gourmet farm and start the cherrie juce production. even though it takes 6 hours, you earn at least $20000, and you use only 50 cherries.

It's great, try it!^^
  • LizGamer31LizGamer31 Posts: 1
    edited 11.02.2014
    Is the gourmet farm another game?
  • connerk2connerk2 Posts: 177
    edited 11.02.2014
    making money is much easier than that:
    Step 1) Set up 2d farm so you can make ice cream 2xday every day
    Step 2) Set up 3d farm so you can make honey cream 2xday every day

You're now making over 2M a day w/o trying
    Congrats
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 11.02.2014
    Liz gamer--no the gourmet farm is available after level 25 if you buy it with gold, or if you wait til level 30 with farmcash.
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 11.02.2014
    connerk2 wrote: »
    making money is much easier than that:
    Step 1) Set up 2d farm so you can make ice cream 2xday every day
    Step 2) Set up 3d farm so you can make honey cream 2xday every day...

Not everyone is an advanced player, though, and the mine is available from level 8. Advice to use the gourmet farm (available level 20/25) and flower farm (available level 35/40) is absolutely useless at that point in the game, but getting $2000 from the mine every other day is a decent boost.
    Liz gamer--no the gourmet farm is available after level 25 if you buy it with gold, or if you wait til level 30 with farmcash.

Correction: It's available from level 20 with gold (when the task shows up in the taskbar on the left), or level 25 with farm dollars.
  • fdsds3fdsds3 Posts: 2
    edited 11.02.2014
    The best way to make more money, what ever level you are, is to decrease the cost of production (more happy workers)
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 12.02.2014
    Apples will always make the best money, but this depends on you style of play (hours you play) if you play twice a day, cherries are better, some apples can be made into apple sauce & cherries into cherry juice (my overnight crop for a long time).
    Try & get into a Co-Op that's done a lot of research, increases how much you sell you goods for.
    Happy Farming
    George
  • k3001k3001 Posts: 2
    edited 13.02.2014
    you can also earn money if you click on the bubbles that pop up on top of the people that are walking are your farm and when they are walking and when you click it gives you different things each time you click on it and then you can earn money by going to farm management
    Hope this helps 8)
  • luigirapluigirap Posts: 39
    edited 17.02.2014
    I have a problem I keep my happiness on my gourmet farm and all my space is used up what do I do and I don't want to buy gold what and I can't destroy my houses:(?(
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 17.02.2014
    I think I was at the correct farm--you removed your server from your signature, but I think I found it. the things that stood out from what I saw: land expansion and upgrading one house and then demolish the other. The resturant and flower farms require an enormous number of workers--so keep building more decorations.
  • kamald (IN1)kamald (IN1) Posts: 7
    edited 17.02.2014
    Expand your 2nd and 3rd farm
    it is gives lot of money.
    (espically honey cream and marzipan icecream)

and do all researchs related to both farms.
  • SANDRAUser602SANDRAUser602 Posts: 131
    edited 17.02.2014
    what about ur a level 58, got 3 farms, in the green on all farms....but not making any $$$$...seems really slow...hard to do upgrades or tasks w/o money..? HELP
  • Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 17.02.2014
    In the early stages of the game, it is difficult to earn truck loads of money. Don't expect to earn a million dollars a day in this game until you reach level 40 or 50. Set reasonable goals and understand that making a ton of money wont come easy. You need a big farm, plain and simple. Conserve space on your farms. You will need to utilize every inch available. Leave no gaps on your land. Keep your happiness up. If your happiness is in the red, your profit margins will be almost non-existent, depending on how far in the red you are. Once you reach a high enough level to unlock your gourmet farm... buy it. Most of your Big money comes from farms 2 and 3. Build a good base farm on your main land until you unlock the other farms. Apple orchards are great to have on your main farm and don't wait for a task to tell you to build more buildings. Build new animal stables as you expand your farm. You will need the dung from the animals to keep your silo busy so you have the fertilizer available to keep your orchards going. Chickens are great for money and dung. Everything about them is fast. Corn, feed, chickens to the eggs... all quick. Upgrading buildings gets expensive but it is all worth it, so try to keep your buildings, fields and orchards on track with your level. Keep construction going at all times, there should always be a new building going up, an old building getting upgraded or décor going in. No break time for your workers.

Patience is key, here. If you expect to make a million bucks an hour, that wont happen and you will just bring yourself down. Just remember to set reasonable goals and focus on building a solid foundation on your main farm until the other farms become available.

By the end of the month, you will be making plenty of money.

Big Farm = Big Money

Keep on keepin on, farmers.
  • myself22myself22 Posts: 53
    edited 22.02.2014
    Am I understanding this correctly ...my example ...I'm lev.42 Houses -672 Decorations +1058 Total 386. Running costs -100. So my question is should I still be adding deco/happiness to make all expenses gone and keep my total ( as you say ) 42x20 = 840.
    joenes2 wrote: »
    !!! Impotant !!!

tip to make money easily: to get free growing on feilds,production in mills,cowsheds... etc. ( anything with a running cost) it requires specifically this: your happiness = your level x 20.
    after acheiving this goal, the only expenses for you will only be construction.

note: i discovered this at level 18.

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 22.02.2014
    myself22 wrote: »
    Am I understanding this correctly ...my example ...I'm lev.42 Houses -672 Decorations +1058 Total 386. Running costs -100. So my question is should I still be adding deco/happiness to make all expenses gone and keep my total ( as you say ) 42x20 = 840.

I doubt that. I wonder where the quoted person got that calculation. If your running costs are -100%, there should be no costs, except for the fixed seed costs for your fields. Are there still some costs, then it may be -99.5% for example, which rounds off to -100, but is not fully -100 yet. In that case adding one decoration should be enough. If your running costs are -100, it has no real use adding more decos. You'd better add more production facilities, more houses, until your costs start going up again and you can add more decos. At level 83 my total is 403 and my running costs -100%. My farm has been fully built up now, so I am planning to keep it like that :)
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 22.02.2014
    Running costs at -100% is as good as it gets. In general, once you're past the lowest levels (the player who posted that was still fairly low), a total happiness of about 325 will usually be sufficient to achieve that.

GGS has stated in other threads that the formula used to calculate that percentage is extremely complex, and hints that it includes farm size and buildings as well as player level, so clearly anything we can deduce about it will be only a rough approximation at best.

It is worthy of note, though, that the running cost is dispayed as an integer even though it is calculated and stored with decimal places, so it is possible still to have up to half a percent of running costs even when it says you're at -100%. You won't notice that with chickens, but you'll see it with cows, mills, and orchards.
  • kelvinhokelvinho Posts: 1
    edited 27.02.2014
    I can't can daily bonus! WHY???
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 01.03.2014
    All daily login bonuses are actually credited as soon as you log in, before you even see the screen and whether you click 'I want it' or not.

In case if it was a display bug.You can try clearing caches.
  • kamald (IN1)kamald (IN1) Posts: 7
    edited 02.03.2014
    thanks bro
  • adriangarcia28adriangarcia28 Posts: 1
    edited 03.03.2014
    thanks for those tips.
  • Ecila (AU1)Ecila (AU1) Posts: 12
    edited 13.03.2014
    Another money making tip you could put is if you're in a coop you can visit other members farms and water their coop trees. this earns you a few dollars.
  • Lexc13Lexc13 Posts: 18
    edited 14.03.2014
    I'm pretty new and haven't seen rose seeds yet. How do you get those?
  • djgreeneyes (US1)djgreeneyes (US1) Posts: 1,766
    edited 14.03.2014
    Hi! You get rose seeds from the fairy tale event, monty's wheel of fortune and achievements (I think). They are valuable and you can sell the roses for quite a bit of money.
  • musicdoc2musicdoc2 Posts: 20
    edited 14.03.2014
    For beginning players in a cooperative, watering other members' cooperative tree every day gets you an immediate $200 for each tree, plus you are helping your co-op get collection items for projects.
  • melvin668melvin668 Posts: 17
    edited 20.03.2014
    If you train your dog everyday, you won't get farm dollars but you get a couple of XP.
  • MotherOf02MotherOf02 Posts: 1
    edited 23.03.2014
    How do you obtain other farms?
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 23.03.2014
    As you level up, you will get the option of a gourmet farm (which is the one that they are getting ready to revamp) and then a flower farm. I am sure there is someone on here more knowledgeable than me that has the exact level they become available :)
Sign In to comment.