Login Problems? Click here for help!

Jokeland

11416»

Comments

• John was a newbie inspector from scotland yard and on a morning he was called to go arrest a wife who killed her man when she was mopping the floor. When he arrived at the crime scene his chief called him on the walkie-talkie and asked John or he arrested the woman. John responded to his chief: No and i am not going into that house to arrest that woman. He chief asked him why John did not go into the house. John respondto his chief: That woman iks very angry and the floor is still wet!!!
    boer bartels @ WWW 1
  • This is how my weeks gone:-
    Mooooooooooooooonday :)
    Tuuuuuuuuuuesday ;)
    weeeeednesday :|
    Thuuuuursday ;)
    friiiiiiiday :/
    Satureday,Sunday :'( :'( :(

Saleet-ul-ain @ www ghafoorahmed (US 1) how romanric  ???

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 29,959US1

An old farmer's sheep dog goes missing and he's inconsolable. Farmer pig jokes

Rose, his wife says, "Patrick, why don't you put an advert in the paper?"

He does, but two weeks later the dog is still missing.

"What did you put in the paper?" Rose asks.

"Here boy." Patrick replies. :D

• edited 28.11.2016

Post edited by Ruchi Sharma 86 (IN1) on
    "An intelligent beauty is a dangerous beauty.. I was, am and will ALWAYS be the fairest, most beautiful, thinnest, most intelligent, most mature, brightest and the most perfect WHITE BEAUTY."    "I always speak the truth and if you're too insecure to handle the truth, it's your problem, not mine. . . Deal with the truth, my jealous haters..I'll always be No.1. I'm the best and I deserve the best."

• Fill in the blank
    ___i have no brain
    A-yes
    B-No
    Saleet-ul-ain @ www ghafoorahmed (US 1) how romanric  ???

• edited 28.11.2016

"An intelligent beauty is a dangerous beauty.. I was, am and will ALWAYS be the fairest, most beautiful, thinnest, most intelligent, most mature, brightest and the most perfect WHITE BEAUTY."    "I always speak the truth and if you're too insecure to handle the truth, it's your problem, not mine. . . Deal with the truth, my jealous haters..I'll always be No.1. I'm the best and I deserve the best."

• Saleet-ul-ain @ www ghafoorahmed (US 1) how romanric  ???

• edited 28.11.2016

• It made me laugh lol
    Always remember who you really are always follow your heart and never lose your personality and who you really are...

Sign In to comment.