Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jokeland

Comments

• roreta2roreta2 Posts: 496
    edited 22.08.2013
    Jokes - Husband Wife Jokes - FOUR CHILDREN JOKE
    A man lies on his deathbed, surrounded by his family: a weeping wife and four children.

Three of the children are tall, good looking and athletic; but the fourth and youngest is an ugly runt.

"Darling wife," the husband whispers, "assure me that the youngest child really is mine. I want to know the truth before I die, I will forgive you if--"

The wife gently interrupts him. "Yes, my dearest, absolutely, no question, I swear on my mother's grave that you are his father."

The man then dies, happy.

The wife mutters under her breath: "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three.
  • rabwn5rabwn5 Posts: 107
    edited 22.08.2013
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh naci
    edited 22.08.2013
    thank you :D ... SEE this one ;) ....

Jokes - All time jokes - A WEEK JOKE
    One day a little girl is outside with her father. She claps her hands together and said "Daddy, I killed a butterfly."

Her father replied "Don't do that, butterflies are our friends. No butter for a week."

A little while later the girl was playing and she clapped her hands and said "Daddy, daddy, I killed a honeybee!"

Her father said, "Don't do that, honeybees are our friends. No honey for a week."

Later on that day the girl and her father were in the kitchen. The girl's mother joined them. The mother stamped her foot and said, "I killed a cockroach."

The little girl said to her father, "Should I tell her or do you want to?" :D
  • Swati Tanwar2Swati Tanwar2 Posts: 4,532
    edited 23.08.2013
    nice one roreta.......

joke-
    meaning of word WIFE
    husband- WIFE means without information fighting everytime..
    wife - no it means with idiot forever
    edited 23.08.2013
    haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 8o .... see this one :p... :D

Jokes - Computer & Technology - you are an Internet Junkie when...
    When asked to your address, your answer begins with http://
    Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
    You chat with your fingers, not your mouth.
    You use Netscape 4.72, and you check every week whether version 4.73 was released.
    You know the difference between Java and Javascript.
    Most of your friends have an @ in their names.
    In order to watch CNN you move to www.cnn.com
    On your business card the e-mail appears before the phone number.
    You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com
    You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.
    You can perfectly imitate the sound pattern of your modem connecting to your ISP.
    You are told about a new program, and you are disappointed to find that it is a TV program.
    You can think of nineteen keystroke symbols that are far more clever than :-).
    You are told about a new program, and you are disappointed to find that it is a TV program.
    Not only do you check your email more often than your paper mail, but you remember your network address faster than your postal one.
    You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.

the end .
    edited 23.08.2013
    hahhaahah nice.......
    and see the thread yana make's a line with the last letter.......@roreta
  • greyhood2greyhood2 Posts: 4,262
    edited 23.08.2013
    nice one roreta.......

joke-
    meaning of word WIFE

Hehehe Lolz :D
    edited 23.08.2013
    hey ... what about mine ... you didn`t like it ??????????????
    edited 24.08.2013
    thanks grey......:)
  • sumwastisumwasti Posts: 261
    edited 24.08.2013
    nice one roreta.......

joke-
    meaning of word WIFE

hahahahaha.........:D
    edited 24.08.2013
    gud jokes roreta nd swati........:D
    edited 24.08.2013
    okay .... tell me what do you think of this one !!!!!!! ...
    Got_Your_Nose811_s.jpg
    edited 24.08.2013
    lol roreta.........nice......
    edited 24.08.2013
    THIS ONE MAY NOT BE A JOKE ... BUT ANY WAY I LIKED IT . ;)

Job Interview Question

You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
    2. An old friend who once saved your life.
    3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?

Think before you continue reading. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer.
    He simply answered: "I would give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams."
    Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box." :)
  • MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
    edited 25.08.2013
    good one roreta
    edited 25.08.2013
    roreta2 wrote: »
    okay .... tell me what do you think of this one !!!!!!! ...
    Got_Your_Nose811_s.jpg

Hahaha....:D
    edited 25.08.2013
    roreta please post little bit small jokes as i feel tired to read such a big joke :p
    please.........

next joke--
    Man: “My mobile bill – how much?”

Call centre girl: “Sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status.”

Man: “Stupid! Not CURRENT BILL, my MOBILE BILL !!!”.

i liked this joke.....:p
    edited 25.08.2013
    okay then.... see this one ;)
    Three men were discussing at a place about coincidences. The first man said, " my wife was reading a "tale of two cities" and she gave birth to twins"
    "That’s funny", the second man remarked, "my wife was reading 'the three musketeers' and she gave birth to triplets"
    The third man shouted, "Good God, I have to rush home!"
    When asked what the problem was, he exclaimed, " When I left the house, my wife was reading Ali baba and the forty Thieves"!!! :D:D:D
    edited 25.08.2013
    Hahahaha Lol :D:D
  • MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
    edited 26.08.2013
    hahahahaha another good one roreta
    edited 26.08.2013
    okay then ;) .... see this one :p ....

Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says
    "Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing his self and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"! :D :d :D
    edited 27.08.2013
    hahahah both one awesome roreta....:p
    edited 27.08.2013
    Hahahaha Lol :D
    edited 27.08.2013
    i have got more ;) .... what about this one ?! this is a short one ;)

We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk, and the next Twenty-four years telling them to sit down and shut up!
    :D :P
    edited 31.08.2013
    hehehehehehehe.........................:D:D
    edited 31.08.2013
    i will not stop until some one tell me to stop :D

The Captain called the Sergeant in. "Sarge, I just got a telegram. Private Jones' mother died yesterday. Better go tell him and send him in to see me."
    So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation and lines up all the troops. "Listen up, men," says the Sergeant. "Johnson, report to the mess hall for KP. Smith, report to Personnel to sign some papers. The rest of you men report to the Motor Pool for maintenance. Oh by the way, Jones, your mother died, report to the commander."
    Later that day the Captain called the Sergeant into his office. "Hey, Sarge, that was a pretty cold way to inform Jones his mother died. Couldn't you be a bit more tactful, next time?"
    "Yes, sir," answered the Sarge. A few months later, the Captain called the Sergeant in again with, "Sarge, I just got a telegram. Private McGrath's mother died. You'd better go tell him and send him in to see me. This time be more tactful."
    So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation. "Ok, men, fall in and listen up. Everybody with a mother, take two steps forward -- NOT SO FAST, McGRATH!"
    th?id=H.4744651479843676&pid=15.1&H=106&W=160
    edited 31.08.2013
    sorry i did not read last one as it is too long and i not in mood to read that one......
    now my joke is-
    The class teacher asks students to name an animal that begins with an “E”. One boy says, “Elephant.”

Then the teacher asks for an animal that begins with a “T”. The same boy says, “Two elephants.”

The teacher sends the boy out of the class for bad behavior. After that she asks for an animal beginning with “M”.

The boy shouts from the other side of the wall: “Maybe an elephant!”
    edited 06.09.2013
    still didn't read it ,swati ?!

A man who's wife was pregnant couldn't bear to be in the delivery room at the time of the birth.
    So he thought he'd ring up later to see if it had come yet.
    He rang up and the nurse said "it's a girl but theres another one on the way"
    he rang again later and the nurse said "it's another girl but there's another coming"
    he rang once more and the nurse said " it's a boy but there's another coming"
    He couldn't stand it any more so he went to the pub and got drunk.
    An hour later he was really nervous. He was dialling the hospital, hands shaking, and accidently dialled the sports line. he asked " how many did we get mate" the person said "198 all out.... and the last one was a duck"
    enjoy :p
  • SEG22SEG22 Posts: 1
    edited 07.09.2013
    nice well played
  • RosyblueyRosybluey Posts: 5
    edited 14.09.2013
    Hidden Spot

Dad is from the old school, where you keep your money under the mattress—only he kept his in the underwear

drawer. One day I bought my dad an unusual personal safe—a can of spray paint with a false bottom—so he could

keep his money in the workshop. Later I asked Mom if he was using it.

"Oh, yes," she replied, "he put his money in it the same day."

"No burglar would think to look on the work shelf!" I gloated.

"They won’t have to," my mom replied. "He keeps the paint can in his underwear drawer."

The Magic Beer

A man walks into a rooftop bar and takes a seat next to another guy. “What are you drinking?” he asks the guy.

“Magic beer,” he says.

“Oh, yeah? What’s so magical about it?” The guy proceeds to show him: He drinks some beer, jumps off the roof,

flies around the building, and returns to his seat.

“Amazing! Lemme try some of that,” the man says. He grabs the beer, downs it, leaps off the roof, 
and falls 30 feet to the ground.

The bartender shakes his head and says to the first guy, “You know, you’re a real jerk when you’re drunk,

Superman.”

Sorry if you don't think they are funny btw lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file