Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Redecorate your farm the easy way :)

Comments

• oAISAo4oAISAo4 Posts: 39
    edited 28.01.2013
    Hey Knaves! That's a nice suggestion :) but it would take some work... so i'm currently not thinking about doing any new updates. But maybe in the future ... ;)
  • santhosh007santhosh007 Posts: 1
    edited 29.01.2013
    its coooolllllllllllll
  • blackmagikblackmagik Posts: 1
    edited 01.02.2013
    i agree with you
  • kalo20111kalo20111 Posts: 113
    edited 02.02.2013
    how to make this program to work?
    i redocorate 10 times and nothing,little help
  • nanette7fl2nanette7fl2 Posts: 37
    edited 02.02.2013
    kalo20111 wrote: »
    how to make this program to work?
    i redocorate 10 times and nothing,little help

This isn't tied directly to the game. It is a help so that you can do it while you are offline and then rearrange your farm quickly when you go online. It is like having a blue print for what you want to do.

Hope this helps you understand.
  • kalo20111kalo20111 Posts: 113
    edited 03.02.2013
    thank you..:) our co-op is using it now
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 05.02.2013
    So..when are goodgames going to have an import option to automatically update the farm? ;)
  • nikkishanikkisha Posts: 1
    edited 07.02.2013
    Thats a great map.
  • Beaver (US1)Beaver (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 07.02.2013
    Once you figure it out, the map is fantastic. Found out I was wasting valuable space in long forgotten corners of my farm. Used this program and redesigned my farm so that ever square is accounted for except for those still connected to land not purchased. I wish I was able to save it so I could reopen it another time and rearrange when I get more land, but the best you can do is save a screenshot and rebuild it when you want to use it again. Now I wish there was an ultimate program for extreme lazy people. A program that you can input a list of everything you have on the farm....unlock the sections of land you have....and then hit a button where all your items are automatically placed using every available square possible in order to maximize the use of the land.
  • !!!_396723 (GB1)!!!_396723 (GB1) Posts: 253
    edited 07.02.2013
    Thanks oAISAo4. Great tool. I've already reorganised and found room for 2 more houses :)

All we need now is for the devs to provide us with a 'top down' view in a similar format to make repositioning easier.
  • ben244ben244 Posts: 1
    edited 07.02.2013
    ]ben-obrien@bbc.co.uk:)
    oAISAo4 wrote: »
    Hello everybody!

I made this app to make our lives a bit easier when redecorating our farms.

I hope you'll like it. :):):)

Download link: http://bit.ly/146wxX9

UPDATE link: http://bit.ly/10VbtTL (fixed Deco 3x6)

Open the file with your desired browser?
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 09.02.2013
    Hodor3 wrote: »
    Thanks oAISAo4. Great tool. I've already reorganised and found room for 2 more houses :)

All we need now is for the devs to provide us with a 'top down' view in a similar format to make repositioning easier.

COULD NOT AGREE MORE. The game could have a "plan layout" mode with grid etc similar to this tool, with everything already layed out as it currently is on your farm. You move things around and then press save. The new layout is then downloaded onto the farm.

Even better, it could have a "suggested layout" button which it then calculates a suggested layout with an algorithm that maximizes the space on your farm and your happiness level - it would take into account the decorations stored in inventory and include them where it can to maximum effect.
  • prarthona3prarthona3 Posts: 3
    edited 18.02.2013
    downloaded it...but how does the decoration apply on my farm... cant understand
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 18.02.2013
    Prathona, it's a planning tool to help you get the maximum from your farm. You still have to arrange your farm, using the plan you worked out with this tool

Post edited by Nafaru: this egg has already been found and was hence removed.
    edited 18.02.2013
    I actually came to this thread to ask oAISAo if he will be adding the new buildings to this very useful tool. The new buildings, restaurant etc, that will be released on Wednesday
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 18.02.2013
    I was kind of hoping to have Prarthona's question answered--I am confused about how this one works too. I have not downloaded it yet, but would like to know more about how it works before i do so.
    edited 18.02.2013
    monica, imagine it like an electronic sheet of squared paper, with each 10X10 squares marked off which you can either mark as expanded or not. You then also have 'cut outs', the right number of squares, for each facility and building. You make as many 'cutouts' as you have/want. You can then move these 'cutouts' around on the 'squared paper' to work out the best configuration for the stuff you have.

I then take PrtScr of my design which I can refer to as I rearrange my buildings and production facilities

It's an excellent tool which I thoroughly recommend.
  • Karen723Karen723 Posts: 1
    edited 19.02.2013
    Thank you this helps alot
    oAISAo4 wrote: »
    Hello everybody!

I made this app to make our lives a bit easier when redecorating our farms.

I hope you'll like it. :):):)

Download link: http://bit.ly/146wxX9

UPDATE link: http://bit.ly/10VbtTL (fixed Deco 3x6)

Open the file with your desired browser.

reorganise_zps4c20f730.jpg
  • Charlyfarly36Charlyfarly36 Posts: 5
    edited 20.02.2013
    This is awesome, you're brilliant! :)
  • Muslim Farmer (US1)Muslim Farmer (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 20.02.2013
    Thanks for this .. it was needed :)
    edited 20.02.2013
    Hello everybody!

Thanks for all the nice comments :) I love reading them :)

I'm already thinking about updating the app and i have some ideas. Mayble I'll do it this weekend... :D
    edited 20.02.2013
    Oh please update for the new Farm and buildings and ....

... I've no idea how difficult this is, but could the buildings snap to the grid?
  • ZhasikZhasik Posts: 2
    edited 22.02.2013
    я вас непонимаааааююю :dd

Post edited by Kat Nip: Please post in English and read this thread
  • malos2malos2 Posts: 1
    edited 23.02.2013
    How to open this file? I can not open this.
  • seeker66seeker66 Posts: 1
    edited 23.02.2013
    o dear i haven't used it but it's a real big effort you made keep it up:)
  • Maxine92Maxine92 Posts: 3
    edited 24.02.2013
    Hi Peggy : Look at the list it says to "open with" don't choose anything except media flash player like Adobe or the swf file opens with another player I used windows media player to open...ok that should help!
  • Maxine92Maxine92 Posts: 3
    edited 24.02.2013
    It's very very helpful....thank thank you....svm!!!!
  • bluejokerbluejoker Posts: 1
    edited 24.02.2013
    Oh my god :) This is amazing, as I agree with Kat Nip.
    Thank you so much!!
    edited 26.02.2013
    I updated the app. The new link is in my first post of this topic. Pres the "Go to Gourmet farm" button and you'll see te new buildings. Enjoy!
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 26.02.2013
    Thanks for that Aisa, it's going to help me make sense of the big mess I've got happening on my 2nd farm at the moment! :D

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
Sign In to comment.