Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sharing/Trading With Coop Members (incl Collectibles)

Comments

• paultje19752paultje19752 Posts: 217
    edited 31.08.2013
    i would also like that someting can be done with the to much bought decos

and now all the decos from events stay in the box
    wish i hadnt bought the tractors
  • fancireina (US1)fancireina (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 01.09.2013
    It would be nice if co-op members in the same co-op could send supplies to other members in the co-op.
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 01.09.2013
    Yes, it would be. However, there have been lots of threads on this and I can't see it happening anytime soon.
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 01.09.2013
    Zazu2 wrote: »
    I have the same probems with the spare decos... I am still hoping, that there will be something like farm 4 where I can use at least those won and not yet used decos......

If you have won a decoration and not used it, you will find that decoration in your drop box. This decoration can be used on any farm. However once you pick the farm to build it on, You cannot then place it on another farm. So while it is in your dropbox, you can leave it there until the 4th farm is ready. As yet we have no idea how long it will be, for that farm to be available to us. :)
  • ZazuZazu Posts: 0
    edited 01.09.2013
    Oh wow, thanks for the answer - at least I know now there will be a 4th farm - I will wait for it... great to know... my spare decos will ladly wait too ... lol
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 01.09.2013
    Me neither, but I still think it would be nice! I would so love to send some of my coop friends a bit of poop :p
  • paultje19752paultje19752 Posts: 217
    edited 01.09.2013
    i even want to send it to other coops
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 01.09.2013
    Gwendolen wrote: »
    Me neither, but I still think it would be nice! I would so love to send some of my coop friends a bit of poop :p
    Not a context that should be used if you don't play Bf ;););) and I agree everyone wants the idea but no ones going to get it :):)
  • Savaniah (US1)Savaniah (US1) Posts: 55
    edited 02.09.2013
    Like it too!

Could be made as a collective farm where we would build stock building that give a quantity limite to share equal to the level upgrade made. And one building for one type of goods.
    edited 02.09.2013
    Gwendolen wrote: »

Never thought I could get excited to have so much of it!
  • pepsilady2pepsilady2 Posts: 1
    edited 21.09.2013
    my suggestion is to let members share by product items items with each other , for example, fallen leaves, dung, leaves and twigs
  • RookieRustyRookieRusty Posts: 1
    edited 06.10.2013
    can we have a place in the coop where we can share collectibles?
  • NEIL57 (GB1)NEIL57 (GB1) Posts: 202
    edited 06.10.2013
    This idea / request has been posed by many people over the last 12 months.
    GGS keeps saying this is not under consideration.
    This would make things too easy for co-ops, all we can do is hope they change their mind one day.
    Till then good luck and happy farming.
    Neil
  • JShockJShock Posts: 28
    edited 19.11.2013
    Hello!

I was wondering if the concept of resource sharing between co-operative members might ever get implemented.

Suppose the level variation between members is high. In case the co-operative starts a project which requires them to collect 20,000 or more apples, and one member has surplus fertilizer units while another has almost none, wouldn't it be nice to be able to give some fertilizer to the struggling member. Such projects require teamwork and I think this qualifies as teamwork.
  • jfhassasinationjfhassasination Posts: 1
    edited 21.11.2013
    During December could there be a option to gift collection items, gold and money to other members in Good Game Farmer?
    Post edited by jfhassasination on
  • ElizabethKElizabethK Posts: 519
    edited 20.11.2013
    Nice idea :D
    edited 20.11.2013
    I do like that idea!
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 20.11.2013
    Lovely plan! But then I do want to giftwrap it ;)
  • dragonpridedragonpride Posts: 574
    edited 20.11.2013
    i pitched a christmas idea awhile back suggesting a gift giving theme and was told that ggs was still contemplating a winter themed event/festival.i really do like the idea and hope we get something for the holidays.
  • Sandy Pettyjohn2Sandy Pettyjohn2 Posts: 39
    edited 20.11.2013
    Gwendolen, giftwrap it!! Yes, same here...lol
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 21.11.2013
    Oh yeah, if there was some gifty thing where you could buy (wrapped) gifts for people and they got a notification and could go unwrap their gift, that would be so awesome :D
  • BINASPETSBINASPETS Posts: 1
    edited 13.12.2013
    i am a new player and was wondering you can send other players gifts, like chicken feed and such ?
    Post edited by BINASPETS on
  • LilaT (GB1)LilaT (GB1) Posts: 11
    edited 12.12.2013
    No you can't
    but GGS should add it in :D
  • CowboyCodeCowboyCode Posts: 1
    edited 12.12.2013
    I agree. I have wanted to give crops/feed to my friends before and found that I couldn't. Adding gift-giving is a great idea!
  • BINASPETSBINASPETS Posts: 1
    edited 12.12.2013
    thank you for the help. was just thinking it was something you could do because of the co - op.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 13.12.2013
    To be honest, there is a way. But it is not always available and you cannot send any crops, gold, dollars or collectibles. You can send gifts when the naughty or nice event runs. It is an event in which you can buy production boosters (or hindrances) and give that to your friends (or enemies).

Want to know more? This post describes all about it! How to send a gift to my friends (naughty or nice event-click here)
  • Pecky (GB1)Pecky (GB1) Posts: 18
    edited 26.02.2014
    Is there a way of Co-op members being able to give other team members some dollars? The request has come from one of our best players who has lots of dollars and wants to help out people who are struggling on lower levels.

If there's nothing existing, can you make it happen please?

• Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 26.02.2014
    I'm sorry Pecky, but there is no way to give dollars to another cooperative team/member.

You can send gifts/pranks which can be purchased by gold during naughty and nice event.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 26.02.2014
    This has been requested many times, but GGS has let us know it is not something they are going to implement any time soon (or at all).

What this member can do is pay for a larger part (or everything) of the starting fees for the researches, so the other members do not need to donate (only provide a researcher) and can use the money they save that way for their farm. By doing researches for the farms, you can also boost the money these players get. So by doing this you do reach the same kind of results - just in a different way :)
  • Loopsen21Loopsen21 Posts: 2
    edited 24.03.2014
    I believe that in order to help CO-OP members we should be able to gift items. I am a higher level player that could assist my new members by giving them items they could use.
Sign In to comment.