Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Posting Farm Pictures

CinnabarinaCinnabarina Posts: 6
edited 07.04.2014 in The Chicken Coop
Hi Farmers :D

I am making this thread so that anyone who is interested in sharing a picture of their farm with all of us can post it here.

So, lets see those farms! :)
Post edited by Cinnabarina on

Comments

• sharandsteviesharandstevie Posts: 1
    edited 22.12.2012
    I'd love to post a picture of my farm however I have no clue how. When I left click on my farm all that is available to me is the Adobe dialogues. Please let me know how to take a pic of my farm. Thank you for your time and trouble/
  • MissWolfeeDDMissWolfeeDD Posts: 13
    edited 18.01.2013
    Hello. I started playing this game just yesterday and this is how my farm looks right now ^^
    MyFarm_zps95d9dd96.png
    I hope to see more photos of your farms!
    M.W.
  • IssadoraIssadora Posts: 8
    edited 18.01.2013
    Whoa! Cool farm! I really like how you arranged all your worker's houses in one corner. It's really neat. Great job!
    -Issadora
    edited 18.01.2013
    I love your profile pic, is that real? BTW, I love Canada too!
    edited 18.01.2013
    Thank you Issadora! <3 I really like making my farm look good more then playing and earning money and levels xD
  • GladiolusGladiolus Posts: 33
    edited 20.01.2013
    Hi! I'm on level 39 atm :) And that's my farm :)

farmlv10.jpg
    edited 20.01.2013
    Gladiolus wrote: »
    Hi! I'm on level 39 atm :) And that's my farm :)

farmlv10.jpg
    Oh my God O.o I Love your farm <3 It's so big and nice.. Wow... ^^
    edited 20.01.2013
    Hello again. :)
    I'm posting second picture of my farm. Now I'm in level 16 ^^
    Soorry for my farm spam.
    Post pictures of your farm too!
    MyFarm2_zpsf8817571.png
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 21.01.2013
    Your farms are looking great guys! smile_grin.gif

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
    edited 21.01.2013
    Thank You, Kat Nip :)

Any chance to see Yours? ^^
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 21.01.2013
    yes, i would love to see your farm too...:)
    edited 22.01.2013
    Holy cow! I'm on the same level as you and my farm looks like a real MESS! There are random flower beds in one corner, trees everywhere, and the fields are facing different directions. Your farm is beautiful. Once again, great job. Just a favor- can you give me some tips on how to make my farm look better? You're a real pro.
    -Iss
    edited 22.01.2013
    Issadora wrote: »
    Holy cow! I'm on the same level as you and my farm looks like a real MESS! There are random flower beds in one corner, trees everywhere, and the fields are facing different directions. Your farm is beautiful. Once again, great job. Just a favor- can you give me some tips on how to make my farm look better? You're a real pro.
    -Iss
    Is this message for me or for Gladiolus? ^_^ Sorry for asking..
    edited 22.01.2013
    Those of you on the en 1 server can see my farm anytime remember? bleh.gif

But here it is, well as much as I could fit in anyway!

Myfarm22-1-13_zps53ad8d73.jpg

edited 22.01.2013
    Kat Nip2 wrote: »

Of course i remember :D Just i thought that im not only one, who are curious about Yours farm :D
    Keep Yours kittens running ^^
    edited 27.01.2013
    This message was for you!
    edited 28.01.2013
    ermm...... yeah i forgot :S nice farm though kat:)
  • Catalyste3Catalyste3 Posts: 45
    edited 28.01.2013
    Kat Nip2 wrote: »

I'm so jealous! I love trees and you have so many orchards on your farm! :love:
  • Tineke.puggioni2Tineke.puggioni2 Posts: 2
    edited 28.01.2013
    it is verry naice
  • Ivan714Ivan714 Posts: 20
    edited 29.01.2013
    whatr.jpg

What is this? I scrolled up to see what is there and here is what I found...
    edited 29.01.2013
    Thanks guys. :)

Catalyste, I don't know what level you are, but I'm sure it won't be long until you're able to have a setup similar to mine... :)

That's fascinating Ivan. I do love the crop circles!

• SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 29.01.2013
    Stars-Glitters-8.gif
    edited 29.01.2013
    I'm glad you like it :D more pics from my farm are coming, this time real just when I polish it up a bit.
    edited 02.02.2013
    how can i post pics of my farm?
    edited 02.02.2013
    Zoom out, press F11 if your farm is big so it fits in a screen and when you've centered your farm how you want to shoot it, press PrtSc button. Usually it is somwhere near delete button and num. buttons.
    After you've done that open some image program, I use Microsoft Pic. Menager; and paste it there.
    Save the pick, upload it on the internet with some upload site like ImageShack, and insert link here using "Insert picture" button.
    edited 02.02.2013
    thats too difficult does any1 else have an easier way?
    edited 02.02.2013
    I need 3 minutes for that. I dont see how else it could be done since there is no print screen option in game, and there is no upload button on forum.

If you were on my server I would do it for you and send you a link to post it here.

Edit;
    Can you please support this idea, if you find this to complicated.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?49418-Awesome-idea-must-read!
  • Areadien2Areadien2 Posts: 54
    edited 02.02.2013
    Here's mine right now.

my_farm.png
    edited 04.02.2013
    Issadora wrote: »
    -Iss
    Hahaha, true true, when you start playing this game everyones farms looks like a real mess xD What about tips.. Just try to arrange everything by how much place you have. I was just trying to save as much as possible free place ^^ Thats why my farm look so good and arranged. just try different possitions of fields, buildings and flover beds and etc. Eventualy you will see that you have arranged everything really great! ^^ I hope I gave you some good advice.
  • Princezz Pratu5Princezz Pratu5 Posts: 8,408
    edited 05.02.2013
    hehhe, Its very huge! :)
This discussion has been closed.