Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Community Guidelines Reminder to be Respectful

monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
edited 02.02.2013 in The Chicken Coop
Originally posted by Latten:
Community Guidelines
Community Guidelines

A few points to note when you are taking part in the community...

Be friendly and respect other players

A forum is a virtual meeting place, for the exchange of thoughts, experience, opinions and creates space for discussion. Our community is made up of different people, all of who have the right, to feel comfortable and safe. Therefore, please be polite and respectful. We trust our members, to be responsible, and expect all community members to respect this trust. The moderators and community manager are part of this community too and can help you when you need them. Please treat them with the same respect you would any other community member.

Mutual Respect- „Do unto others as you would have them do unto you“

Be respectful to others. Do not let out your frustration on other community members, for example, through your comments or contents that you share with the community. The following will not be tolerated:
- Inconsiderate behaviour, Scandalizing and slandering others, Threats, swearing, Harassment, Invasion of privacy, Or disclosure of personal information of others as well as private conversations, (ingame PMs, Forum PMs and/or support tickets) Vulgar or obscene content, Illegal activities, Propaganda, Racism, Offensive behaviour towards other cultures, or other inappropriate behaviour or content. This also applies to Keys, Hacks, Cracks and other illegal things, including download pages and „Warez“. This community has, not only interesting facts about the game, but is also characterized by a family friendly atmosphere. Please take this into consideration if you decide to take part.

Make your posts readable by all.

We encourage everyone to join the community and share their views and experiences with us. When you post, please use the correct language for the board you are posting to and use punctuation to make the post easy to read. Try to make the subject of your post relate to the topic you wish to discuss. The more people that read the post, the more responses you are likely to get!

Try to stay on-topic as much as possible.

In case you would like to have a conversation about a topic that has nothing to do with the actual subject or topic of the community, in which you are active, go to where this topic is being discussed. You are also free to start your own discussions; sufficient areas are available for this. For conversations that are not related to the forum/topic, so called spam/off-topic (for example: images/smileys in the “non-designated“ areas), we have included a separate area, where you can let off steam (almost) to your heart's content. Please do make sure that you check to see if someone has started a thread already for the same topic before you open a new one though.

Topics of discussion.

We are happy for many things to be discussed here on our forums. If your discussion is not connected to our games, please post it in the community areas. However, please do not use our forums to promote or discuss other online games not produced by Goodgame Studios. If you find your topic has been closed by a moderator or community manager for any reason, please contact them if you wish to discuss it further. They will be happy to explain their reasons.

Only original is legal.

Respect copyrights. In other words, do not post any copyright protected materials (this includes among others images, text and links, poems, stories, lyrics from other vendors), if you do not have the permission to do so. You are also not to alter or fake these, or change the author. Please follow this point in your personal profile, which is your profile picture, avatar, your description and your Signature.

Abide by the rules.

Please ensure that you do not violate any applicable guideline (this includes out Terms and Conditions) or law. Do not spread information that you know to be false and misleading and do not let yourself be carried away by the violation of others. If for whatever reason you find your in game account has been suspended please do not discuss the matter in the forum, please contact our support team who will be happy to advise you further on the matter. Support your community in a friendly manner and contact your team if you are aware of any violation. They will be happy to take care of your concerns.

We invite everybody who plays our games to be a part of this community. However please only use one forum account to do so. If you wish to have one forum account closed so you may open a new one please contact you community manager.

The Goodgame Studios team reserves the right to issue warnings and cautions, to edit topics or posts and signatures, to censor and delete any users who violate these Community Guidelines. In the unlikely event that you feel you have been unfairly treated by a member of the moderator team please contact the community manager for your forum.

We will occasionally update this community guideline, therefore, please check here regularly.

If you wish to report inappropriate content to us or to express your concerns, write to our Support or contact the Forum team.
Latten @ WWW 1
Post edited by monica79538 on

Comments

• ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 29.11.2012
    it was long but very informative thanks moncica :D u should be a moderator
  • luckiest charm8luckiest charm8 Posts: 40
    edited 30.11.2012
    Indeed! :)

But this was supposed to be posted by a moderator, not by a player.
    Good one though, I didn't read anything.. too long.. and also since I am moderator so already aware of all the rules :D

Regards
    luckiest charm
  • TabzzTabzz Posts: 486
    edited 30.11.2012
    But its only useful if the player themselves obey the rules.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 30.11.2012
    I did not post it as a discussion thread. I saw arguments and taunting in several minigame threads that have been ongoing for several days--people sometimes forget the simple rules of be nice when playing these games. And undoubtable that many people have not read them. :)
  • zuperstrike2zuperstrike2 Posts: 267
    edited 05.12.2012
    nicely done monica , but im lazy to read all of that :P
  • icequeen8086icequeen8086 Posts: 6
    edited 05.01.2013
    nicely done monica , but im lazy to read all of that :P
    lol, I will never read all of that!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 18.01.2013
    Charm, it doesn't matter whether this thread is created by a moderator or a user, at least she took her time out 2 help us obey the rules which are dearly important 2 each and every individual as being part of a forum user. And by the way, the moderators weren't even hired when this thread was created. Say, even if they were, they are new and will learn everything slowly and steadily. It's not significant 4 only a mod 2 do this job.

Monica, i reckon u have done a great job which will lead 2 no excuses 4 the players 2 give 2 the mods and hopefully the players will earn a lot of information by reading those rules. It'd b great if this is posted up as a sticky note!

Moon
  • glenn6glenn6 Posts: 52
    edited 01.02.2013
    :) I love reading so I`m sure sometime Ill get the chance:)
  • enjell2enjell2 Posts: 3
    edited 01.02.2013
    Why my farm is blocked? How to contact Support?
  • enjell2enjell2 Posts: 3
    edited 01.02.2013
    please help me!!
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 01.02.2013
    click 'contact us' at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts. Can we just get this thread editted back to the first post and lock it so that people can't post random stuff in it anymore?
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 02.02.2013
    I agree with you Monica, I think this thread has gone as far as I can now so I'm closing it. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
This discussion has been closed.