Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Why can't I move a duck into my duck community?

There is room for 2 on level. 1 but look

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Can you also give a screenshot of the inside of the community?
    Then I will show QA all three.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    There appear to be building or upgrade stakes around it in the picture - could that be why it wasn't working at the moment?  If it's done building, maybe try again & see if it works now
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    Can you also give a screenshot of the inside of the community?
    Then I will show QA all three.
    I couldn't, because there was no access. The door was grey.
    It was also before I started upgrading, that's why I wanted to upgrade and it helped.

• karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    edited 30.05.2023
    Sorry, I wanted to asked question, but it's already answerd - it's upgradind to lvl 2 in the background
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Det hände samma för mig men när jag startade om spelet så började den fungera för mig :) 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Blossom (SKN1)

English only Blossom.

This post is over 5 months old.

Sign In to comment.