Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Discussion: Global Point Event + One Time Charity

Please find the new OA here.

You can discuss it in this thread.

Kind Regards,
BugsBunny, RosyStarling and ChickadeeQuilter

Comments

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 415
    Where can makes donate on big farm or another website of partner ?, i no have clear this!

credits:farmerjohn22
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,467
    edited 19.10.2022
    You do not need to donate.

The more points you gain in the Global Point Event the more trees GGS will plant

Choose a field (building1 ) and it goes to protecting old-growth forests in Canada
    Choose a chicken (building 2)  and goes to protecting the last remaining old-growth forests in Peru
    Choose a pig (building 3) and goes to old-Growth Forests in Eastern Germany
    Post edited by RosyStarling on

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 3,788
    edited 19.10.2022
    Are we able to choose all 3 or only 1 ?

Never mind I got My answer after I read the other page, thanks anyway. :)

• antigone6 (US1)antigone6 (US1) US1 Posts: 465
    This is such a splendid idea!  I would love to keep seeing post about the planting etc. as it progresses. 
     <3 

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,467
    I asked if there will regular updates of our progress and I'm told there will be .... but on Social Media :(

I, personally, do not do Social Media but we do see the tweets here in the forum and that will be my way of keeping up.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,584
    edited 21.10.2022
    it seems to be working now. sorry for the post.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 3,788
    edited 25.10.2022
    I wish to say that I am very happy as I have received a lot of items for rewards, Luv the 2 new decorations I got, & the new skin, thanks, :).

Sign In to comment.