Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended] Forum Oktoberfest Word Search Contest

ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
edited 01.10.2022 in Contests & Awards

Oktoberfest Themed Word Search Contest

September 25-30, 2022 (ends at 3:00 am CEST)

There is no need to log into the Forum to participate in this contest. 

Rules:
1. One entry per player (no multiple accounts allowed). 
2. Winners will be based upon the number of words found that perfectly match my word list. . All entries are date/time stamped.
3. Hint: There are 16 correct words. Plus some of those words are in the plural case so make sure you get those words in plural otherwise it won't be counted.. The more you find, the better for you. I will publish the word list with the announcement of the winners. Note: You may find other words not on my list and those will not count as correct.  The words you find must be exactly what is on my list.
4. Five (5) winners will receive 5000 gold each. When we have more than 5 winners, all winning names will be chosen by random generator so that there are just 5 winners.
5. Community guidelines should be followed. Standard contest rules apply  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/214165/contest-rules-forum-and-discord
6.  All participants will receive a "Pretzel" Forum Badge and winners will receive "Oktoberfest Rose" badge.. 

Click on Link HERE

Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 25.09.2022
    Okay, I see I need to clarify some things for you concerning the Oktoberfest Word Search Contest. When you enter the Google Form that shows the Word Search Puzzle you have one area to respond with the 16 words that are Oktoberfest related.

Your word entries should look something like this: It is a "long answer" response so you should have plenty of room to fill in all your words that you find.
    1. __(fill in the blank)____ 2. _____________3._________4.__________5, etc.

You will probably need a scratch sheet of paper to write down all the words you find then go to the "answer response" to type in your answers, then submit your entry.
    Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I added mine in, good luck to everyone, :)
    edited 01.10.2022

~Winners for the Oktoberfest Word Search Contest~

You all did amazing! I wish I could give prizes to all winners but I could only select 5.  As a bonus, I have given all participants a Pretzel Badge.  The winners additionally received the Okoberfest Rose McLundy Badge. Payouts should be around the 3rd of October.  If you did hot receive the badge for participation, please contact me. Again, Congratulations to all the winners!

Winners

(5000 Gold+4000 horseshoes+2000 Golden Horseshoes+100 Seaweed Fertilizer+10 Seaweed Humus+100 Seaweed Feed+100 Seaweed Liquid Fertilizer)

Letty.liongamez (GB1)
    Heather Norsk (US1)
    Jenny1979 (GR1)
    Antigone6 (US1)
    Katonic (AU1)

The list of words in the Octoberfest Word Search

Octoberfest    lazy worker   kiosks   bonito

bass   Ludwig coins    Alliance Village    Pretzels

Fish soup     popcorn     tomatoes     sweet beets

spring water      Event seeds     prizes     rewards

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Oh wow, I really didn't think I did that great, I'm so surprised !
    Thank you Chickadee, for another fun contest, and congratulations to everyone :)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Congrats to all! Thank you Chickadee for the fun contests and prizes.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Congrat's to all the winner's well done, & thank you for the contest Chickadee, much appreciated.:)
    @ChickadeeQuilter
    Just following up since your post said prizes should be paid out around the 3rd, but I have not received them yet. 
    Sorry, but the CM who is doing the payouts was away...but it should be soon. I hope it will be before the end of the week
    thank you for the update :)
    You are welcome and thank you for your patience.  <3
    hi @ChickadeeQuilter
    Just following up as it's been another week and I still haven't received these yet.
    I am profusely sorry about the delay. According to the CM this morning he will be working on the payouts on Monday the17th. Please be assured that you are not forgotten.  I will make an announcement on the Contest thread when the CM has declared that payouts have been made.  Thank you for your patience. <3
    Thank you for the update  <3

and no worries on the time, just checking to see if it was everyone or if I might have accidentally been skipped (it unintentionally happens during data entry - we're all human)
     :)<3  
    payout rec'd .... thank you again Chickadee - for the contest, and the prizes   :)
     <3 You are very welcome! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file