Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Old/New Player returning to Big Farm

Hey everyone! 
My name is Jess. I'm an older player that quit playing for a while, but I have decided to come back to play casually. So many things have changed within the game, so I guess I'll be busy for a while learning new things. 
I just wanted to pop in & say hello to everyone, especially any of my old friends if they are still playing!  <3

Comments

• Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    Hi Jess :smile:
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Hi Jess .... welcome back to the fold !
  • Sola (US1)Sola (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Howdy @jess_d (US1) and welcome back
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Greeting's jess_d (US1) Welcome back, :)

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Hi @jess_d (US1) welcome back, seeing your name brought a smile to my face, it's nice to see you :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Welcome back @jess_d (US1)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Thank you for all the warm welcome!  <3 It's great to see some familiar names :smiley:
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 21.07.2022
    @jess_d (US1)  Well I'll be darned if it isn't my old friend Jess! Welcome back! Can you believe I'm still here? So much has changed in the game that you sure have your work cut out for you. I'm sad to say that we no longer have CrazyBigfarm55 and her awesome website, but we do have a Wiki site that gives a lot of good info. Big Farm is also on Discord now and I hope you'll join us there. Here's the link to Discord..https://discord.com/invite/G6VaHzF9Fq   
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @jess_d (US1)  Well I'll be darned if it isn't my old friend Jess! Welcome back! Can you believe I'm still here? So much has changed in the game that you sure have your work cut out for you. I'm sad to say that we no longer have CrazyBigfarm55 and her website, but we do have a Wiki site that gives a lot of good info. Big Farm is also on Discord now and I hope you'll join us there. Here's the link to Discord..https://discord.com/invite/G6VaHzF9Fq   
    Thanks John! I'm so glad you're still here! Thanks for sharing the link for the Discord. I will check it out soon for sure!  :smiley:  <3
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Waving hello!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Howdy  :) and Welcome back.  o:) Not what it use to be so may take a spell to get to re know the game.
     A few changes I could do with out all together or I'd be playing more often. ;)
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Hello Jess, welcome back!!!
    it is nice to see you here although I am not as much as I used to be (on forum) cause of the log in issue , very tiring... any way, good to see you again!  :)
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 05.08.2022
    Hey everyone! 
    My name is Jess. I'm an older player that quit playing for a while, but I have decided to come back to play casually. So many things have changed within the game, so I guess I'll be busy for a while learning new things. 
    I just wanted to pop in & say hello to everyone, especially any of my old friends if they are still playing!  <3

Hey Jess,

It's nice to have you back, welcome back!  o:)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file