Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The quest "Anything he can do, you can do too" Will not complete.

This discussion was created from comments split from: Goldfish Rescue.

Comments

• The quest "Anything he can do, you can do too" Will not complete.  I have a lvl 4 pigsty, three lvl cow sheds, and  Two 3's and a 5 chiken coop.  The quest still says I have none?  Is there something I haven't done?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @SludgeNPK (US1) as you were totally off topic  I moved you to your own thread
    Please use the forum more responsibly
    You can read the Community Guidelines HERE

Are these standard pigsties and cowsheds?
    Special ones will not count

IF they are normal ones then please contact SUPPORT HERE
    They will then  look into why it has not completed
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 12.07.2022
    The quest "Anything he can do, you can do too" Will not complete.  I have a lvl 4 pigsty, three lvl cow sheds, and  Two 3's and a 5 chiken coop.  The quest still says I have none?  Is there something I haven't done?
    @SludgeNPK (US1)   what exactly does this quest ask for (what are the requirements)?
    It's difficult to try to help without knowing what is needed.
    Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
  • Have 3 stables (level 3) on your farm. I have what is listed above and none are special
  • Sorry one chicken coop is a special house
    Then that is why.

These quests were set before we had special buildings and the text has never been changed

All this type of quests always means standard buildings
    I don't recall ever seeing a quest that asked for just "stables" at a certain level without specifying what type of stable.

such as having 3 chicken coops level 3, or 3 cows level 3, etc .... those I have seen, but not just "stables".

I am wondering if that is another place that GGS has changed the wording, but not the criterea? @SludgeNPK (US1)  is there any chance you can send a screen shot of the quest itself?  That might help us figure it out.

RosyStarling is correct, only standard buildings will count for the quests, but you already have 3 regular "stables" level 3 if you count chickens and pigs and cows which are all stables. So, even though we need to consider regular buildings, I think it's the type of stable that is in question (which animal) that is needed for this quest. I don't know the quests by name, but a visual might help decipher which animal's stable this quest needs ... then we can tell GGS to fix the wording. This is the 2nd time this issue has come up recently, but I am not sure if it was the same quest.

GGS has changed their wording in several things & sadly, the new verbiage does not always make sense. But if we can figure it out and have a screen shot to back it up, then we can get it changed to help future players.
  • karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    Is it possible, that the player need to have every kind of building on level 3 and in the amount of 3 to complete this quest? I mean, 3 regular cows and 3 regular pigsty, and 3 regular chicken coop - everything on level 3... 
    Interesting theory karadok, I can't say as I have ever seen anything like that. This player's farm level is well below my own, so I should have completed all tasks they see (unless the game has changed them).
     I have only seen specific ones like, "have 3 pigsty level 3", or "have 3 apple orchards level 5", I don't ever recall any that combined more than 1 building type, nor that wasn't specific.

It's really hard to say without seeing the quest
  • I have a screen shot.  Now how do I get it to you

This button to upload images

• Big Blue (US1)Big Blue (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I have 
    1 cowshed (level 3)
    2 chicken coops (3 5)
    1 pigsty (4)

This button to upload images

They must standard stables and be built AFTER you get the quest