Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Beach ball vs. candy hunt

I thought this seemed a little different ....
I currently have a beach ball hunt going on, there are ~5 days left, many others in my co-op have the same.
In chat today, someone else in my co-op mentioned they have a candy hunt on their farm. A friend in another co-op also has a candy hunt, there are ~8 days left on that.
This is the 1st I have heard that different players have different hunts going on at the same time.
Why do some of us have beach ball hunt and some have a candy hunt?
Is this going on everywhere?

Comments

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    The only thing I've been able to figure out that is the same between these 2 players is that they were both offline for a few days when the beach ball hunt started, so neither had been collecting beach balls nor ice cream. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but the only similarity I know.  
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I'll make enquiries

There are 2 events going on

To find candy

edited 22.06.2022
    Right, but not on every farm

It seems, some farmers have the candy hunt and some farmers have the beach ball hunt, but I haven't heard of anyone having both hunts on their farms simultaneously   (Does anyone have them both?)

And since we don't have both, how is/was it determined who got which hunt?  I mean, is it just a crap shoot?
     - and is this going to be the normal going forward that we don't all have the same events going on?
  • Don't have both. I'll ask my co-op.
  • I have only the beach ball hunt. I'm not currently participating in the island farm and I'm not participating in any of the active events (Mysterious Asia or Three Weddings and a Rigamarole).
  • 20 Members in my co-op responded so far.
    Everyone has only the beach ball hunt.
    But, like @Heather Norsk (US1) says, none of them have been away from the game recently.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I only have the beach ball event running at the moment.
  • Grandpa Squeak (US1)Grandpa Squeak (US1) US1 Posts: 182
    edited 24.06.2022
    I got responses from 3 coopmates.

2 of them have beach ball

1 of them just returned from a 10 day vacation and has candy

none of them have both.

Edit up to 6 total responses now. 5 beach ball, and one candy.

Edit-Edit up to 12 total responses, 11 beach ball, 1 candy
    Post edited by Grandpa Squeak (US1) on
    I am trying to find more information but so far it seems both are running but an individual only has one
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I only have the Beach Ball Event for My farm as well, nothing for Candy.
    Thank you everyone who has added more date / replies from your co-ops to help confirm this !!  :)

Thank you @RosyStarling for looking into this. I look forward to an explanation & if this is something we'll be expecting to happen more in the future.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file