Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

last fishing quest on the flower farm,

This discussion was created from comments split from: Tasks for Oleg's Fishing Quest.

Comments

• Chick (GB1)Chick (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    I  hope someone can help me, I have reached the last fishing quest on the flower farm, the large minnow hook , can see it when I go fishing but cannot click it to complete the quest, what am I doing or not doing .. does anyone know ?
     I suspect I must be rather dim today as other people have done it  .. *sighs .. help will be appreciated please .. thank you .
    Despairingly .. Chick .
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Chick (GB1)  although your issue was to do with Oleg's Quest it isnot connected StorbondenX (SKN1)  issue I moved you to your own question

It is a while since I did Oleg's Quests and cannot remember the details

Oleg's task list is in the GGSWiki HERE

I expect someone will also come along shortly that can help better

• nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    To buy the large minnow hook:  find Oleg, click on him, go to the Fishing Supplies (at the top of the circle).  This brings up the Fishing Supplies window.  Click on the tab for the hooks, find the large minnow hook (bottom left on the first page, and buy one.

To use the large minnow hook:  click on Oleg, go to the Tackle Box (on the left of the circle).  This brings up the Fishing window.  Click on the tab for the hooks, and drag the large minnow hook over from the left side of the window (the Hooks section) to the right side of the window (the Equipment section).  If you don't have enough room in your tackle box, drag some equipment over from the right side to the left side to make room.  If you have the right equipment (at least one pole, hook, line, and reel), you can click on the Go Fishing button on the bottom of the window.  I'm not sure if you actually need to catch a fish to complete the task, but you should at least try.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file