Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Technical: FB vs. Web based

I apologize if there is something out there about this, but I've searched forum and online now for nearly 2 hours and couldn't find anything. I'm doing this to try helping two of my co-op members.

They originally started playing through Facebook, but now want to change to web-based playing to see if it will allow them to access the forum. They cannot enter any of the contests, nor find help themselves, as they are unable to access the forum and THEY HAVE SENT MULTIPLE TICKETS with no result. So, my questions:

1. Is it possible to change from playing through Facebook to web-based WITHOUT LOSING your current account/farm?

2. If YES, how does one go about changing from FB to web-based?

I am a web based player myself, so I cannot "experiment" with it, as I don't want to mess up my account.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 26.04.2022
    I can assure you that playing through FB has nothing to do with being able to log in to the forum or not

It it is broken.

I will ask further about the the FB/web base access as I think they are the same

ALL our contest can be entered without logging in to the forum
    That is why we moved to using Goggle Forms
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • I can assure you that playing through FB has nothing to do with being able to log in to the forum or not

It it is broken.

I will ask further about the the FB/web base access as I think they are the same

ALL our contest can be entered without logging in to the forum
    That is why we moved to using Goggle Forms
    I need more help then please. I get the link to go to those forms in the forum. Would I have to copy the link to my co-op members in a game message? Or is there anywhere else they can access the form for themselves?

And am I allowed to copy the link for them in the game?
    edited 26.04.2022
    The forum is readable without logging in
    You just cannot post anything

Even with In the Day in the Life of Captain Barnacle there is a link where they can sent their story
    I can then post it here for them

It would be nice of they came and read the forum but you can just give them the link if you wish
    By coming to read it they will see the full instructions

• The forum is readable without logging in
    You just cannot post anything

Even with In the Day in the Life of Captain Barnacle there is a link where they can sent their story
    I can then post it here for them

It would be nice of they came and read the forum but you can just give them the link if you wish
    By coming to read it they will see the full instructions

Thank you :-)
    I will copy your message to them.
    edited 27.04.2022
    The replies to my queries

Is it possible to change from playing through Facebook to web-based WITHOUT LOSING your current account/farm?
    -- no, player has to login via FB, it can't be changed right now

The people who sent multiple tickets .... did they get auto acknowledgment replies?
    Check spam folders if needed 

If so can you send me, in a message ... not here .... one or two of the ticket numbers
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • The replies to my queries

Is it possible to change from playing through Facebook to web-based WITHOUT LOSING your current account/farm?
    -- no, player has to login via FB, it can't be changed right now

The people who sent multiple tickets .... did they get auto acknowledgment replies?
    Check spam folders if needed 

If so can you send me, in a message ... not here .... one or two of the ticket numbers
    Thank you. I'll tell them. I'll have to ask them about the ticket numbers. It was a while back, and we only just discussed it yesterday because I was talking about the contests.
Sign In to comment.