Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horses and Meadow, Horse Event

I'm posting this in the section for bugs, since we only have one co-op member with the issue, but it is also a question.

Question: Can a horse in the co-op meadow be used for challenges in the Horse Event?

Issue: One of my co-op members says she has been using her horse in the meadow to compete. However, breeding with this horse in the meadow keeps failing. She can also not see new horses being added to the meadow, despite recharging the horse and paying the village dollars. Is her horse stuck? Is it a bug, and if so, how can it be resolved?

I've read on other threads that she can wait the regular 7 days, not do activities with her horse, and that it will then resolve itself, or that she could leave the co-op, the horse will be removed from the meadow, and she could then return to the co-op. Are those her options?

Thank you in advance for feedback - we've been trying to resolve this issue in the co-op for the whole morning... lol.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I'm posting this in the section for bugs, since we only have one co-op member with the issue, but it is also a question.

Question: Can a horse in the co-op meadow be used for challenges in the Horse Event?

Issue: One of my co-op members says she has been using her horse in the meadow to compete. However, breeding with this horse in the meadow keeps failing. She can also not see new horses being added to the meadow, despite recharging the horse and paying the village dollars. Is her horse stuck? Is it a bug, and if so, how can it be resolved?

I've read on other threads that she can wait the regular 7 days, not do activities with her horse, and that it will then resolve itself, or that she could leave the co-op, the horse will be removed from the meadow, and she could then return to the co-op. Are those her options?

Thank you in advance for feedback - we've been trying to resolve this issue in the co-op for the whole morning... lol.
    Answer - Yes
    Issue - Don't think this is wrong but how many Gene points is she getting ?

Once you have paid your dollars and got 9 horses to choose from they don't change (at least they never have done for me)
  • OK thank you.
    I have always been under the impression you can't use a meadow horse for anything, but I see now I was wrong.
    As for the gene points, I'll have to ask. She says 69%. Not sure if that's what you're after.
    Thanks for replying. I appreciate it.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    We didn't used to be able to race and train at the same time but that changed when the trees appeared.
    69% means 31% chance of breeding failing  :¬(       Sounds like she is just being unlucky. I recently had to go round 3 times b4 I was successful at about that percentage

If she looks at each horse in turn and looks at the numbers round the outside of the clock she can see if she could do better than 69 by stopping the clock somewhere else (You can only do this when the clock is fully charged and before you breed)
    Most of us who use the meadow have the clock figured out, and using the best horses.
    I've had breeding failures too, but I think she's had several in a row, so we all tried to figure it out.
    I do appreciate your help and response, and I gave feedback to my whole co-op so we'll know in future :-)
Sign In to comment.