Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Personal ranking in Greta's World

I was wondering about the diamonds players recieve in Greta as a personal reward

the bigger the size of the coop, the more diamonds players get 
does anyone know the highest a player can recieve ?

usually in my coop the top player recieves 5000 diamonds but I never paied attension how many members we were. 
right now my coop has 60 members,  (5000 diamonds for the top player)
and if I'm not mistaken the reward was the same and when we were 50 members and 45 members
but in the last Dream world the top player received 5.500 diamonds, the 2nd 5.000 diamonds, etc.
and we were 66 members at that time

surelly there are bigger coops out there ,
I was wondering if a coop has more than 70 members , they change category? and the diamonds level up?

Comments

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    The highest payout in ours is 5k diamonds as well for rank 1st. I have not seen higher, but that doesn't mean it does not exist. What I have noticed though, is that the more members there are, the more places that receive personal diamonds for rank. 
    The top 20 places for us receive a diamond reward. When I was in a smaller co-op, it was only the top 14 places that rec'd it and 1st rec'd only 4,500.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 24.10.2021
    4k for 1st and only 8 get anything.  Co-op is 33/66

What is the size of your co-op atm @Heather Norsk (US1)  ?

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    yes it has to do with the size of the coop,
    I was wondering about bigger coops but... it seems I will continue to wonder

we are now 65 and the top player still receives 5000 diamonds 
    one more member and it will change in 5.500 diamonds but I didnt pay attension the previous time if more than 20 players wins diamonds.

edited 27.10.2021
    The highest payout in ours is 5k diamonds as well for rank 1st. I have not seen higher, but that doesn't mean it does not exist. What I have noticed though, is that the more members there are, the more places that receive personal diamonds for rank. 
    The top 20 places for us receive a diamond reward. When I was in a smaller co-op, it was only the top 14 places that rec'd it and 1st rec'd only 4,500.
    I would love to know how many members it takes to increase the number of players getting Personal rewards.
    33 of us and 8 get rewards
    What is it in your co-op everybody ??
    Post edited by Uncle John (GB1) on
    for smaller coops dont know yet but I learned this 
    if a coop has over 70 members , then 30 members get diamonds and not 20
    it was 11- 20 (2500 diamonds)
    I assume its 11-30 now for 2500 diamonds
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    Not many in our coop participate, (maybe 10, I do not quite control the number) here there are only 4 who receive personal Diamonds. 3500-3000-2500-2000
    I would love to know how many members it takes to increase the number of players getting Personal rewards.
    33 of us and 8 get rewards
    What is it in your co-op everybody ??
    for 36 members 14 gets diamonds
    1st 4500
    2nd 4000
    3-4 3500
    5-7 3000
    8-14 2500
    edited 05.11.2021
    ty @Jenny1979 (GR1) that is a grand help, I shall have to encourage 3 more people to play Greta  :¬D

I'm watching the numbers change as our co-op grows and will post them here. Perhaps there will be a pattern

With 10 members / 4 get personal awards
    with 12 it's 5
    with 27 it's 8     (but it may change at less than 27 cos I was asleep)
    Post edited by Uncle John (GB1) on
    I hope you will make it  :)
    its the same for a coop with 41 members
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    Not many in our coop participate, (maybe 10, I do not quite control the number) here there are only 4 who receive personal Diamonds. 3500-3000-2500-2000
    This time we are only 6 players and 3 get rewarded.
    3000 - 2500 and 2000

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file