Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World Down

Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
Everything is lost on Tessa's Dream World .... 2 hours before closing time.
The farm is reset

Is it only the SKN server?
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    Hi
    Tessa,s Dreamworld appears with the start position, All the results of this week ara gone.
    What's going on?
    ria36
  • Hnita (US1)Hnita (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    l lost my dream world, it restarted. My diamonds are gone, the gold that l bought is gone. Apparantly it is not only me that has the problem. Please fix this.
  • hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    I planted some diamond flowers last night and they have now vanished into the ether.
  • IKR?  WTH is going on?   I had diamond seeds ready to harvest.

Nice one, GGS
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    something has gone wrong surely
    are we going to get our diamonds or not? should we open the new one or not?
    really confused here... 
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    IKR?  WTH is going on?   I had diamond seeds ready to harvest.

Nice one, GGS
    And I was waiting to start my xp machine
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    my god, everything  has gone in Tessa's dw ??? our effort ?? wow thats depressing....
  • sylciafi (PL1)sylciafi (PL1) PL1 Posts: 320
    we also disappeared, tessa all over again
    Tessa's dw farm we built for one week has completely gone and today when I logged in it has gone back to the 1st day.
    Hope our effort n gained diamonds are not gone too, hope you can fix this GGS...
    Hope they are fixing it now that there is maintenance on.
    And give us an extra hour to play in, thank you.
  • Now maintenance.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

I did write down my rank and no. of diamonds, but this doesn't include the extra earned in the final count.

What a mess...

• Agreed, Morti!
  • lost all progress, what about compensation ? maintenance in the tessa or greta isn't nice get it fixed !!!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Merged all posts on Tessa's DW being down

Mod News Bulletin HERE

• jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 23.09.2021
    @RosyStarling it does not say anything about extra time to play or any compensation please confirm any off my issue's
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 23.09.2021
    @RosyStarling There will be  a rollback for the Dream World, to bring it back it was at t 9:00 a.m. CEST today

They might get on with it....it says only 12 minutes to go and still not able to get on the DW
  • So, if I'm interpreting this correctly (plus the time conversion) if you had any gains during the last two hours, they're gone?

Nice.
    Between 9:00 and 9:30 is 30 minutes, not 2 hours. Still not good :( though
    And when will the roll back be done and will the DW be available again? It still says in maintenace
    And now the dream is gone all together.....nice going.
    And that for a game that wants everybody to pay for it.
    No, now it has completely disappeared .....
    No, now it has completely disappeared .....
    I expected nothing else.
    So the 3 daily quests of 350.000 EP each are gone. All planted diamonds are lost. With the EP booster of the garage at 300% I could have made 3 mil in EP, not to  mention the 16 seaweed humus for immediate harvest of sunflowers.
    A rollback would have been pitiful enough but I could live with when given the time to finish the DW.....but this.
  • its a bloody shame
  • in this dream world event (tessa) i earned nearl 18000 diamonds and it gave me none. it was also glitching out for the past 3 hours in which time i could have done a lot of things. pls fix this. i love this game and so far i had never expeirienced glitches, but this one time i did and its been the worst glitch out of all the games
  • Has anyone received their "rewards" yet?

Just cleared cache, cookies, rebooted and zilch.  Not even a notice of the event ending.

I guess I only have myself to blame for still playing this lame game. (rhyme not intended!)

• Has anyone received their "rewards" yet?

Just cleared cache, cookies, rebooted and zilch.  Not even a notice of the event ending.

I guess I only have myself to blame for still playing this lame game. (rhyme not intended!)

nope not an single diamond
  • Not good...
    edited 23.09.2021
    Official announcement about the Dream World issues HERE

The payout of rewards is expected to be ~ 12:30 CEST

Post edited by RosyStarling on
    Official announcement about the Dream World issues HERE

The payout of rewards is expected to be ~ 12:30 CEST

The link does not work for me :

ya, I could have earned above 18k diamonds from this Tessa's dw  :( such a huge effort wasted...
    I still keep hopes for some amount of diamonds though... 
Sign In to comment.