Home EN Contests & Awards

[Contest Closed] Multiple Choice Big Farm Trivia Contest

ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 730
edited 18.08.2021 in Contests & Awards

Big Farm Multiple Choice Trivia Contest

August 15-17, 2021 (closes 3:00am CEST)

This is a new contest type involving a link to google forms. Simply click the link below and it will have you leave the site, but just click on the link again to open the contest. Hopefully this will be a new and exciting contest for you to experience. 

Rules:
1. One entry per player (no multiple accounts allowed)
2. Failure to add your in-game name and server will invalidate your entry.
3. Based on the number of correct responses, 1st-4th place winners will be selected by the lottery system.
4. Community guidelines should be followed
5. Mod team has rights to make any changes to the contest at any time, also to disqualify you.

Prizes:
1st Place:  4000 gold (one winner)
2nd Place: 3000 gold (two possible winners)
3rd Place:  2000 gold (two possible winners)
4th Place:  1000 gold (four possible winners)

All other winners will share in the prize of Seaweed feed; Seaweed fertilizer; Seaweed Humus

Click Here To Enter
Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,791
    edited 16.08.2021
    I added mine in, But I am thinking that Question # 1 is a trick question that could be answered in 2 ways not just 1,  &  good Luck to everyone, this was a Fun Contest TY  ChickadeeQuilter , :)

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 730
    I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 2,192
    I added mine in, But I am thinking that Question # 1 is a trick question that could be answered in 2 ways not just 1,  &  good Luck to everyone, this was a Fun Contest TY  ChickadeeQuilter , :)

@Blue Denim (US1)
    I agree, there was at least 1 question that could be read & answered different ways & both potentially correct. Good luck to you too, I hope you chose the response that is considered correct for this contest :)

@Blue Denim (US1)
    I agree, there was at least 1 question that could be read & answered different ways & both potentially correct. Good luck to you too, I hope you chose the response that is considered correct for this contest :)
    I hope I did as well, :)

• This was a very fun multiply choice-
    Simple but tricky.
    I hope I at least got one 😂
    The Contest is now closed and the winners' list will be published soon and and also the payouts.

• Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 64
    edited 18.08.2021
    Thanks @ChickadeeQuilter for the great contest and congrats to the all the winners

• cherryLips (RO1)cherryLips (RO1) RO1 Posts: 140
    Thanks for the contest. Congratulations to all! 
    Big hug  :*<3
    Fericiti in lumea mea sunt doar nebunii 
    Vanotek - Cherry Lips (feat. Mikayla) | (LIVE @ Virgin Radio Romania) - YouTube
    ...........................................................................................................................
    Young riders pick a destination and go… Old riders pick a direction and go.

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 2,192
    Thank you ChickadeeQuilter !

Congrats to all the winners
  • MollieP (US1)MollieP (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Thanks for the contest ChickadeeQuilter, congrats to all the winners!  :)  <3  B)
     :D    Laughter is always the best medicine    :D
  • sarah7 (INT1)sarah7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    Congratulations!! It was a fun contest btw :) 
  • Thank you @ChickadeeQuilter.
    It was a fun contest!😊
    Congrats to all winners!🥳
  • diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 15
    Thanks for conducting this contest, the most difficult one for me was matilda's full name  :p
    edited 18.08.2021
    I am thrilled that you all liked this contest!  We will be having similar types of contests yet with different questions on the Discord in the future.  To join Discord click the link below:

Join Discord

I just found out that I got all the question's right, I am very happy bout that, & thank you again  ChickadeeQuilter for this awesome contest, also My Congrat's to all the winner's well done everyone, :)

:D 

All payouts have been made!

• diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 15
    I am thrilled that you all liked this contest!  We will be having similar types of contests yet with different questions on the Discord in the future.  To join Discord click the link below:

Join Discord
    oh only discord  :(  
    if possible try to make it available here too
    I will continue to have contests here. I try to vary the contests, i.e. Word Searches, Phrase Searches, Quizzes and was just letting you all know that I also will be conducting contests on Discord although they will not be the same nor will be done at the same time. :)  It is just more opportunity for contests to enjoy. 

I will have to log into Discord more often then, :)

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,496
    Thank you so much!!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Just to let you know there is a Discord contest tomorrow (not one of my quizzes, but another type hosted by another mod).

So come on into Discord and join the fun!   Join in the Contest

• Thanks for the contest @ChickadeeQuilter , congrats to all the winners! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file