Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Cooperative Hard Worker Event 2.0

What we were thinking, is perhaps a new, different type of chwe that would maybe alternate with the current hwe's & chwe's.

It wouldn't be a completely new event, but instead of only having the coop rankings and coop boosters to make it a "cooperative" hwe, it would truly be an event that the coop played together.

Basically, the boxes of the hwe wouldn't be filled by players playing individually, but the whole cooperative would contribute to adding time, and points per second to the chwe box.

There would be a maximum of 100 points/second, and the increase of needed items per point would increase the same as normal, albeit with the increase of the current 1-10 points stretched to 1-100 points.

Also, there could be bonus points, but when the coop would collect 1 item more than is needed to reach 100 points/second, the amount of bonus points given would be equal to the amount of players that have contributed more than 9.5% of the amount of items to that specific box :)

Anyways, an interesting idea i think, and always possible to be tweaked, please leave a like if you think it's a good idea, and thank you very much for creating this idea with me @Exxy (INT1) :)

Until next time :)

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Similar to Village Fair where we all work toward a common goal.
  • Similar to Village Fair where we all work toward a common goal.
    Exactly, well, it's similar to the normal chwe as well, as the coop rankings is decided by everyone's points, but in this new type of chwe, everyone works together to get points, instead of getting points and them adding them up :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 05.08.2021
    And the leader or another designated person might say which items they want players to harvest and which ones they want to skip? 
    I like the idea, the concept, but I can see how some players might harvest items that the co-op might want to skip fast through (not harvest). Either because they normally like to get points for it, or they need the item for a contract or a mission, etc.
    I like the idea though, for a new twist, or another version to add to the mix ;)
  • And the leader or another designated person might say which items they want players to harvest and which ones they want to skip? 
    I like the idea, the concept, but I can see how some players might harvest items that the co-op might want to skip fast through (not harvest). Either because they normally like to get points for it, or they need the item for a contract or a mission, etc.
    I like the idea though, for a new twist, or another version to add to the mix ;)

Well, thank you very much for the feedback :)

Well, it wasn't how I was thinking about the idea, as same as vf challenges & or the boosters for the cc/chwe, It's always possible that some player will make a bad decision, and it's part of teamwork. I guess it could be that in the new chwe only the deputies or leader could collect the first item of a box, or skip the box though :)

@The Best King (INT1)
    I was thinking more along the lines of items like cabbage that I often "fast track", meaning I would have a single field with the least amount of cabbage I could possible harvest so that the silo doesn't stay long on it and I can move to the next item
    If too many players tried to do that, or plant extras, the co-op would spend longer on a crop they may not want to. Depending on the time of day or the time I have to play, often depicts which items I harvest a lot for or 'fast-track'. Or, depending on the points they give and the likelihood I can top the silo off at 10pps.
    Each co-op would want to decide which items they want to work in the silo, and I was just commenting that would probably need to be thought about if this version of the event happens.... but I think it would be up to each co-op.

I'm not sure I agree with leader or deputy only starting each item, but maybe the leader could choose who can harvest 1st, like settings can be changed for VF; leader only, leader & deps, or anyone?

I do like your suggestion that only leader or deputy could 'skip' an item, since that uses gold. But again, maybe that could be a choice in case a leader somewhere prefers that they alone can choose when to spend co-op gold
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    i like so much it will was very fair and will have more fun there:) 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 11.08.2021
    While I think it is an interesting alternative... what would be nice is a completely new event... not a remake of a current event! IMHO :)

As for the new Tessa DW with missions... for get it, not playing it... 

I am getting bored with the same things running  constantly back to back to back and beginning to play a less.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 12.08.2021
    @The Best King (INT1)
    I was thinking more along the lines of items like cabbage that I often "fast track", meaning I would have a single field with the least amount of cabbage I could possible harvest so that the silo doesn't stay long on it and I can move to the next item
    If too many players tried to do that, or plant extras, the co-op would spend longer on a crop they may not want to. Depending on the time of day or the time I have to play, often depicts which items I harvest a lot for or 'fast-track'. Or, depending on the points they give and the likelihood I can top the silo off at 10pps.
    Each co-op would want to decide which items they want to work in the silo, and I was just commenting that would probably need to be thought about if this version of the event happens.... but I think it would be up to each co-op.

I'm not sure I agree with leader or deputy only starting each item, but maybe the leader could choose who can harvest 1st, like settings can be changed for VF; leader only, leader & deps, or anyone?

I do like your suggestion that only leader or deputy could 'skip' an item, since that uses gold. But again, maybe that could be a choice in case a leader somewhere prefers that they alone can choose when to spend co-op gold

Well, as far as giving leaders more choice and customization, i think it would be great :)

And it's true, if would have to be thought over very, very well if the event was too happen...

It's a fine balance, of course, we wouldn't want the event to be a trainwreck, so there might need to 1 or 2 specific, and not altogether big, rules to make sure everything runs smoothly, but as i said, considering it is a "cooperative" hwe, it would be nice to have it similar to a vf, where you need to have teamwork, organisation & a good plan to play it well :) 
    I like the idea, the concept, .....
    With all my additional thoughts on this idea, I just hope this part of my initial reaction doesn't get lost ;)
Sign In to comment.