Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Maintenance

A surprise maintenance!!&*!!  Any ideas how long and what is getting fixed now? 

Comments

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,634
    edited 16.07.2021
    I would like to know the same thing... cause I have a forklift (or how you call it) and I am wasting it
    hope it doesnt take too long!

and surely the cooperative project running now in Greta ( collect eggs/chicken feed ) is lost 
    its the project with the least time...
    our effort gone  to waste along with the bonus!
    Post edited by Jenny1979 (GR1) on

made by farmerjohn22 (US1)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 479
    GGS seems to be good at giving us a heads up to maintenance here lately, why not this time lol

and waiting until CC, boosters, tractors, 1/2 time starts o_0 
     Oh the horror!!

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 395
    edited 16.07.2021 Answer ✓
    I could never understand why they don't do the maintenance in the 2 hour break between the end & start of 2 events , I.E, CHWE & CC, but happy customers don't rank very high lately  :'(
    Post edited by george3 (AU1) on
    george3 @ au 1

• Set (US1)Set (US1) US1 Posts: 40
    guessing this is what it was for-from the German forum so you may need google to translate it for you. I am not certain at all due to the time zones and a full time work schedule if this is correct for the most recent maintenance. 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/167610/️-hotfix-️#latest

I check there once in a while, I like how Yuumi can be a little saucy at times :-) like in this one- 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/212848/was-funktioniert-hier-bitte-eigentlich-noch#latest

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,499
    Sorry guys, no INT Mod was here at that time

It was a bugfix on the obsidian farm:

The demolition of the decorations gave more dollars than the decoration itself cost.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file