Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

90% Handbook Discount

When will the 90% handbook discounts return? I haven't seen it for a very long time and it is a pity because I am looking to take a particular handbook to level 7, but it would be great if that could be done while the 90% discount is there.

Comments

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    my opinion is... it will not come back
    since they reduced the original amount of purchasing a handbook... they dropped the % as well
    only 75% and for the "good" handbooks you see 60-65 % only which is unfortunate

I hope I am wrong and someone to correct me but...

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    my opinion is... it will not come back
    since they reduced the original amount of purchasing a handbook... they dropped the % as well
    only 75% and for the "good" handbooks you see 60-65 % only which is unfortunate

I hope I am wrong and someone to correct me but...

Ok. The set up is not really cheaper for the handbook upgrades at level 6 or lower which makes it worse in a lot of situations though. Hopefully they will give the other discount soon.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    All I can say is, "keep looking for them". 
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    now that's giving us hope  :)
    When can we expect to start seeing the 90% discounts again? I saw a 40% discount for the wheat handbook the other day, but of course 40% is far worse than something like 90% or even 75%.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    When can we expect to start seeing the 90% discounts again? I saw a 40% discount for the wheat handbook the other day, but of course 40% is far worse than something like 90% or even 75%.
    They do appear randomly, lets wait ^^
    BugsBunny said:
    They do appear randomly, lets wait ^^
    I'm not a super active player anymore, but I have been playing mostly daily for a couple of months as well as every day or two for most of the rest of the time and I haven't seen a single 90% discount handbook offer since the other update in January. That's why I am wondering if they are not arriving anymore.
  • I am a very active player and there seems to be no such thing any more
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 19.07.2021
    Let me try to get more information about this, I'll query with the team and let you know :)

P.S: The highest we've spotted recently is the 80%/85% one which is extremely rare!
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 22.07.2021
    BTW @BugsBunny the 85% discount has not been on books only on land.  Books max of 75% I think, can't remember seeing higher that 75%, I could be wrong on that, I will keep a closer eye on the max amount for a while
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    Thanks for the information. I have seen the expansion discount many times at 85% as well, but I haven't seen the handbook discount below 75% since before that update in January.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file