Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Star Cup Horse Event

Started the event  and then after about 15min it disappeared ,  then they restarted it.
Question is why has my starting place dropped from Bronze level 9 to Bronze Level 29 ?

Comments

• vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Sorry event also renamed Flying Leaf
  • KMW (GB1)KMW (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    My starting level is also Bronze 29 even though I finished in Platinum in the full Star Cup.  I usually start well up Bronze not at the bottom. Seems like they've really messed up again this time

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 17.06.2021
    This is getting beyond a joke, one stuff up after another, get rid of the accountants & employ game developers instead, all that's seems to be happening lately is how to make us buy more gold
    Post edited by george3 (AU1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 17.06.2021
    Yes, for first time ever I finished in Diamond last time but I too started in 29

Edit
    I just read Rosy's post in the mod news bulletin and it makes sense.  They started the wrong one, so we all started and finished somewhere in Bronze and hence we are all in 29 now they have started the right one
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 17.06.2021
    Yes the wrong Horse Season was started and removed :(

Please read the Mod News Bulletin 

As the wrong season had to be killed some players might have been demoted to lower ranks.
    To compensate for  this one week has been added to the event duration.

• The Star Cup season results are incorrect.  Any idea when that will be corrected?

We have no other reports of them being wrong.

Can you explain further what you think is wrong with them?
  • It shows first place with only around 400 points and only shows 8 places.  I finished in 8th place with a little over 2900 points.  I think 1st place was over 5000 points.  Maybe it is just something with my game, but everything else seems to be working properly.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Star Cup was accidentally restarted and swiftly ended immediately prior to the current tournament so the results you see are probably from that. @Dorothy500 (US1)

Ah, yes. I think Uncle John may have your answer

See the New Bulletin HERE
  • OK, so that seems to be the reason for the incorrect figures.  It would still seem a correction needs to be made so that the total 2021 season figures would be correct as the total 2021 figures do not include the actual 2021 star cup figures.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file