Home General Discussions & Questions

Beach Ball hunt

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the new surfing woman on the beachball contest SERIOUSLY SCARY???? (I think it's the teeth)

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,508
    I have to admit that I also find her disturbing  :¬D   I kind of expect her to be one of the regular BF characters but if she is then she's been at the steroids (or perhaps she is the Hulk's sister lol)

• antigone6 (US1)antigone6 (US1) US1 Posts: 276
    edited 06.06.2021
    Ditto! IMO, she is just  annoyingly big, like in your face big. It isn't pleasant to open and look at it at all. 
    Post edited by antigone6 (US1) on

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,461
    edited 09.06.2021
    Yes she is scary. Does anyone else find the exaggerated size of her thighs repulsive?  One player I talked with thought her highly inappropriate and out of context for this particular game.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,540
    Well it looks like I wont be finishing this one yet again, as I missed 2 day's cause I am not on during the weekends, oh well, :(

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,705
                                                         Yeah, she did need a makeover, so I gave her one!   :p

BEFORE                                                                         AFTER
    Think she got scarier @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,890
    ?? A new 1 today - opened up the farm to find this event still running ??~~ Was even able to collect the beach balls today ha ha ha then went into my rewards collecting only to see the rewards I got from completing the event - which I then collected & poof the summer fun event ended ?!!!!

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
    ?? A new 1 today - opened up the farm to find this event still running ??~~ Was even able to collect the beach balls today ha ha ha then went into my rewards collecting only to see the rewards I got from completing the event - which I then collected & poof the summer fun event ended ?!!!!
    Is this new one for real, or is it in error and will be pulled at some point, I wonder.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Is this new one for real, or is it in error and will be pulled at some point, I wonder.
    Not to sure as I have never run across this before in my almost 8 years here - usually when an event ends it is removed from the parking lot & what ever said rewards that have been earned if any are waiting to be collected.

Not to sure as I have never run across this before in my almost 8 years here - usually when an event ends it is removed from the parking lot & what ever said rewards that have been earned if any are waiting to be collected.
    Well, I went through the motions just for kicks and won the first HW reward. Hope they don't take it back! LOL!

• Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 108
    LOL:))) you guys crack me up . She ain't going away.. it starting all over again today ?
    Wow must be some of you guys put in A request ? Just can't get enough of that beauty ?
    LOL:))) you guys crack me up . She ain't going away.. it starting all over again today ?
    Wow must be some of you guys put in A request ? Just can't get enough of that beauty ?
    LOL!  

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 348
    could have been worse candy or mushrooms, at least it's beachballs
    george3 @ au 1

• Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    I like this event, rewards are nice, easy to fine beach balls, I hope it will go till the end, I am happy that it started again!! :):):)
    After a couple of hour away from the game - reloaded it & sure as heck that Summer Fun was still running. So gathered all my beach balls for the day :) Well seems they are running the event back to back. Another easy deco for the taking - Thanks I guess :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file