Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

AFTER CC, RUSTIC COWSHED APPEARANCE

Dear Farmers,

In the last few CC, after it is over and the prizes / gifts are given, there is a choice of gifts that one can take. Once such is the appearance for Houses, Fields, Silo's, Cowsheds and such. I have in the last 3 CC's chosen the Rustic Cowshed but when trying to apply the appearance I find that the Rustic Cowshed appearance is not there.

Is anyone else having this problem? and can somebody help / advise what is the problem and how to rectify it.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    you have to be careful to choose the right size

themed cowshed:

normal cowshed:

maybe you picked the wrong ones?
  • Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    @Gut Landluft 

Thanks for your response. I was not aware that I needed to pick the right themed cowshed.

What I picked was this one:

Earlier on I have got these appearances, which I have not yet used.

I actually thought that just like the themed house, pictured below, I just needed to select what I wanted. I guess I was wrong...Sad...

So, how do I know which is the right themed cowshed I need to choose? I mean when the next CC comes around....:) :) 

• Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 02.06.2021
    the facades of the themed cow stalls are smaller and unfortunately do not fit on normal cows.
    The facades of the houses are the same size, it doesn't matter which house, whether it's for gold,
    the old ones of the temp. farms or the simple houses.
    Only some houses have no facade at all

the facades you show below are for normal cows, 
    there these fit:

this is not for themed cowshed
  • Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    @Gut Landluft (DE1)

Thanks for the clarification. Understand it now.

Sign In to comment.