Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Personal Survey about the Lab

I am interested to know how many players actually use the Lab (now that it is....well not fun anymore)? And if you do use it how often (per day or per week) do you use it?

a. Use Lab: Yes/No

b. Frequency of Use: (# of times per day/# of times per week)

Note: I personally no longer use my labs.

Comments

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    Mine are destroyed now. They are no longer of use to me.

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Yes, I use them but not much after it is no longer profitable. 
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 23.05.2021
    i have reduced it to one laboratory,
    on average i use it 1-3 times a day

level of labory: 86
    i want to bring it to 89 in the near future
  • I got 1 lab, but ran out of cats so no use
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 23.05.2021

I use it all the time , non-stop

Doing Pigs Tokens , Eggs Tokens , Goldflower Tokens , Premium Fertilizer , Gold , Seaweed Feed and Special Pineapple seeds ( to turn them into premium )

Currently turning all my unique catalysts into rare catalysts, and it should provide more than enough :))

Im actually probably gonna build a 2nd lab on flower farm, very soon :)

Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436

Doing Pigs Tokens , Eggs Tokens , Goldflower Tokens , Premium Fertilizer , Gold , Seaweed Feed and Special Pineapple seeds ( to turn them into premium )

Currently turning all my unique catalysts into rare catalysts, and it should provide more than enough :))

After Level 30 can you still use farm dollars to upgrade?  Or only gold and diamonds? 

Right now I still have the lab on each farm and I do use them.   I mostly use them to make special seeds for the jam and premium fertilizer and I have been making some tokens.  I have so much premium chicken feed, pig feed, cow fee,  that I don't really need to make any of that for awhile. 

I haven't made a decision yet in regards removing any of them.  Right now they are not in the way and I don't really need the extra space.  I am also not against leveling one of them higher, however I am in no rush to do so.
    After level 30 , its only diamonds

it takes in average 1.2k diamond per level , it increases relatively slowly

Level 90-100 are 10-12K diamonds each, which is the longest part

But then, when your lab is 100 , you get a little bit more gold from every event that rewards legendary catalysts

So, its not a bad idea, to focus on the lab :))
    edited 24.05.2021

do you buy the catalysts or how can you manufacture them non-stop?
    Even if there are different qualities, there is no way I can produce non-stop.
    But I only use catalysts obtained from events

I do: goldflower tokens, booster  and special pineapple seeds
    sometimes it is still enough for premium fertilizer...
    but not often
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464

After Level 30 can you still use farm dollars to upgrade?  Or only gold and diamonds? 

Right now I still have the lab on each farm and I do use them.   I mostly use them to make special seeds for the jam and premium fertilizer and I have been making some tokens.  I have so much premium chicken feed, pig feed, cow fee,  that I don't really need to make any of that for awhile. 

I haven't made a decision yet in regards removing any of them.  Right now they are not in the way and I don't really need the extra space.  I am also not against leveling one of them higher, however I am in no rush to do so.
    Wow! If you use the lab non-stop, you must have millions and millions of catalysts.  I am not so fortunate.  My lab is up to 100 but the other two are not.  I don't use the Lab. May need to wait until I get millions and millions of catalysts.
    edited 24.05.2021

Well, with this offer , we tend to get fairly a good amount of unique catalysts , which gives kind of a lot of rare catalysts :)

You can also trade in your precious and legendary ones if you like

But Legendary ones is gold for me, so its a no-no , and I seem sufficient with the unique trade-off alone :D
    ok, I need the unique catalysts for the boosters, I can't change them, I need the legendary ones for later, only the valuable catalysts are exchangeable for me. But then I can't use the laboratory more than a few times a day, not non-stop
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I still have a lab, level 22, but it is rarely used; maybe once every month or 2
    I just don't get enough catalyst to make what I would like to, so it sits idle until I've earned enough.

The other 2 smaller labs are level 10 & 6. They are never, ever used; they are just taking up space until I decide to plow them over, or until Big Farm makes them useful for me again.

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I may use one lab once every month now, maybe. Not of much use since the change, just haven't gotten around to demolishing them, in hopes GGS would change it back. :-(
    Uh uh , I'm lost ...

Im up to 37K Rare catalysts now, and running the lab non-stop

Trade your unique catalysts for rare ones 

You can also trade your precious ( a bit more annoying , more clicks )

And your legendaries if u really want more catalysts , ( but those trades directly for gold once your lab is level 100 )

So i would save them if i were you :)

If you have been accumulating legendary catalysts, you have sleeping gold on your farm

Start trying to focus on upgrading your laboratory ( yes it will take time , but once its done , its done )

• I use my labs almost every day.
    I change catalyst from one form to another since I mostly use precious to make orange & blue feed, fertilizer & humus.
    I do wish catalyst was easier to obtain.
    Since I cannot spend real money, I have to do the best I can with what we get.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file