Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Info-lack inside the Chicken-house

We need to have some info inside of the Chicken house. I have 3 chickenstalls inside and I can never remember which one of them I gave the Booster to. See pictures here

Outside I see info , but on the inside there is absolutely none info as to where my booster has been given. Please give us that

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Hope they fix this problem :smiley:
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Noted and will forward to the team. :)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 04.05.2021
    We need to have some info inside of the Chicken house. I have 3 chickenstalls inside and I can never remember which one of them I gave the Booster to. See pictures here

Outside I see info , but on the inside there is absolutely none info as to where my booster has been given. Please give us that

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell which of the three have the WF tokens.  If you have a 5x5 space outside the chicken chalet where you have three in there, you can take one out to see if it is the one with the tokens. The only way you can tell which chicken has the token is during the period between feeding and harvesting.  The token button will not be grey during this time. But once the green harvest button is active, then the token button is greyed out and you can no longer see what token you used.  Because of this fact, I usually don't but anything but the flower tokens in the community buildings and only use the mission-oriented tokens on stables outside the community buildings, that way I can clearly see what the harvest is including the amounts for the tokens.  I hope this was helpful. :)
    Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell which of the three have the WF tokens.  If you have a 5x5 space outside the chicken chalet where you have three in there, you can take one out to see if it is the one with the tokens. The only way you can tell which chicken has the token is during the period between feeding and harvesting.  The token button will not be grey during this time. But once the green harvest button is active, then the token button is greyed out and you can no longer see what token you used.  Because of this fact, I usually don't but anything but the flower tokens in the community buildings and only use the mission-oriented tokens on stables outside the community buildings, that way I can clearly see what the harvest is including the amounts for the tokens.  I hope this was helpful. :)
    I thought that you might have a good idea there, moving the hen-house outside. Can tell now that this does not work. I don´t get info that this henhouse contains also the dandelons, but when I click to harvest - feeling safe - then I am asked to sell the dandelons :-(((( 

Sign In to comment.