Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa Dream World Possibilities

24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
I know of many players who no longer care to do much with the Tessa Dream World.  So I have a suggestion: If possible, I would like to see either players from other countries or from within the cooperative that is formed to have missions. Yes I know many dislike missions, but if the rewards for coming in 1st-6th place were in the form of diamonds, many may change their minds and play the Tessa Dream World...maybe even buy gold.  I know I sure would do more with that dream world.  As it stands, the Tessa Dream World is "Meh" and not hardly worth the effort for the few paltry diamonds received.

I don't understand the mechanics of the system, so if a "world-wide" type of missions system can not be done, what about doing it with our coop-mates?  Will you consider this?  Thank you very much.  :D

Comments

• JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    is it an optie that we can win obsidiaans with tessadream and no diamants.

i think that many people love this idea because there are many many obsidiaans neccesary to open this new area.   :)
  • I wish they would get rid of the Tessa's Mission event and go back to regular Tessa's. My wohle point of playing Tessa's is to get to interact with players from other Coops but there is no real advantage to joining a Tessa's Coop for the missions event. You can't really afford to spend the copper moons for research in the mission event and a little holding back of your crop to use for missions means that you don't make enough farm dollars to buy all the plots. Additionally the rewards for completing the "doing missions, missions" aren't large enough to make them worthwhile
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    It is a decent idea, forward thinking, but I sort of like the week break from not doing any DW and don't really want to see it changed. I don't think any change, not even more diamonds to entice, would get me to play this mission version of it. I think they'd have to re-work a lot about the missions (time, quantities, types), before many other would reconsider too. For me, CC already comes twice in a week and overlaps 4 days with Tessa, and I just don't enjoy missions enough to work them on both farms for 4 days, twice a month.

However, as Grandpa Squeak mentioned, it they would add back into the rotation, the original Tessa's DW that was main farm buildings only .... well, that one I would play again.
  • i would be nice is one mission is run at a time, at the dream world or at the normal farm, so people can get some rest, and not do both worlds an mission its exausting us 

Listen to the players.
  • How about we give Greta the axe and extend Tessa to cover? Greta is a serious problem child! Each time we lose good, hard-working players.

If Tessa awarded MORE diamonds to compensate for Greta'a DEMISE, it would be a win-win!
    Also thank you for removing the mission part of TDW.
    -cornycorn00
    @cornycorn00 (US1)
    That does sound nice !

Unfortunately, Greta is fairly new to DW so I doubt they'll remove her version - Tessa had our DW to herself for a long time, and I agree that was better (especially since she never did missions before GDW came to be)

Also, I don't think the mission part of TDW has been removed. When it's Tessa's turn, it alternates between pink XP stars counting towards ranking, and the mission one .... so after this we should have GDW again, then TDW-missions, then GDW, then TDW-XP again

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Nah,  give Tessa the axe. I quite like Greta
    A lot of players agree with Uncle John, they like Greta's DW better, but there are still a lot who like Tessa's better too. I am included in that; I like TDW (XP) better, because it's less time consuming. I also like the trade-off of a co-op vs. non-coop event

Somewhere on this forum recently, there was a thread asking players opinion to rank the DW events.
    If memory serves me right, there weren't many who didn't place TDW-mission version, in last place
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Rank your order of Dream Worlds :)

As you said the Mission version mostly ranking last

Not a statistically significant sample though ! smiley

Sign In to comment.