Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Shelving amount

This discussion was created from comments split from: [Discussion] April Update - The Obsidian Farm.

Comments

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Shelving amounts for missions have skyrocketed.  Is this an error??
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @shazamd (US1)

Could you please provide a screenshot of the instance where the amount has skyrocketed?

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Shelving amounts are dependant on buildings on your farms

So if you add more types of buildings, it will increase the amounts needed

There is a bit of strategy included in how you want to build your farms, to allow easy shelving for certain ressources :)

Some people just build 1 Jam factory, and it makes it very very easy for them to shelve jam missions that way

This was rectified in a hotfix yesterday :)
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    Mine look much the same

Mine look much the same

Can you share a screenshot of the same to me through private messages?

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    There have been bugs where the shelving amount temporarily went insanely low (for example, requiring around 60 eggs to shelve a mission.)
    There have been bugs where the shelving amount temporarily went insanely low (for example, requiring around 60 eggs to shelve a mission.)
    Please provide a screenshot when this occurs the next time, so that we can forward it to the team to see if its a issue.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    BugsBunny said:
    Please provide a screenshot when this occurs the next time, so that we can forward it to the team to see if its a issue.
    It never occurs anymore for me at least. It occurred for a period over a few months a long time ago and then it resolved itself. I have only heard of one other player that had this so I think it is extremely rare. I don't think I have any screenshots of it unfortunately. Last time I heard they had the lower shelving amount but I don't know if the situation has changed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file