Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Construction slot

How hid my one time construction get opened? I did not move any tokens. Must have been Tanuki

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    You might have received additional constructor slot tokens from as a reward or from some quest.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Thanks

• AUDRALYNN (US1)AUDRALYNN (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    OH, by the way....I have 53 tokens in my construction slot but how do you use them?..i tried  but it doe not work..Thank You
    does.....need new batteries in key board again.....lol
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    If you have 50 or more in the construction slot, the next upgrade or demolition or new construction will automatically use them.
    OH GREAT.....burn them up on lil constructions....lame
    Thank you Drifter
  • Audralynn, I had the same problem. You have to choose a long construction when your free slot is open. Even if you switch to the Universal slot, the game will use up the free slot no matter what.

I think that is pretty mean game design for a casual game. It punishes the beginning player unnecessarily, and the game never clearly says the slot will be used automatically and can't be saved up. I'd rather get fewer free tokens and have the game be more gentle. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file