Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bring new events for Big Farm

At the moment we have the hard working event going on. Before this was was the CC event. We are again going to have another CC event in the next 23 hrs. The events have become very predictable and is boring to play same events over and over again. It would be really great to see some new events. :)

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Yes :) But only such justice.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    IMHO, even all these same events would not be so boring if they were more spread out & not doubled up.

CC every 3 days, DW alternating back to back, etc - it all gets too overwhelming & too monotonous. There are 5 repeating co-op events and 4 personal events. Even if they ran one of each at all times, that would be just one a month for each, and players might actually look forward to them if they weren't coming all the time. On top of that, we still have the weekly parking lot events and temp farms to keep up busy. I wish those temp farms would last 35 days, then the trader stays for 2 weeks, then start another. That's 1 temp farm starting every 1-1/2 months, instead of back to back. It gives us a break, time to re-coup, and we're ready to want another by the time it comes..

Just to clarify which ones I mean, Co-op events are CC, CHWE, VF, Airplane, G-DW
    personal events are FHWE, HWE, T-DW, PP

So, while I agree with you that the events have become very predictable and it's boring to play the same events over and over again, I don't necessarily agree with adding a new event at this particular time (but maybe in the distant future). They have added so many new features & aspects to this game, it's beginning to seem like we need a PhD in Big Farm just to understand it all. Many players don't have the time to figure out all the features there are now, and  many aren't keen on the idea of something else new at the moment considering unhappiness with other recent additions to the game.
    Just my 2 -cents ;)
Sign In to comment.